There is a chance of a 9-0 colquit vs 9-0 Lowndes for the region title.

HooverOutlaw

Man for 2 powerhouses that are top 30 nationally, you guys sure have low expectations for them. 

These opponents you guys are mentioning should not be at the level if beating them. 

I'm not saying they are crap teams by a long shot, but they are not tier 1 teams who are pick em games. 

If Colquitt is championship caliber, they would not lose to any of these teams. Just like in 14-15. 

55 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

For Lowndes..

They have Parkview coming up this week... Pview aint playin' that shit this year... Ima tellin'yas.

Tift is the only other legitimate threat, outside of Pview, to Lowndes .

I don't believe Parkview is gonna hold up against Lowndes.  Especially at Martin.  I'm thinking Vikings by at least 14.  Probably more....

Rufus>>

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man for 2 powerhouses that are top 30 nationally, you guys sure have low expectations for them. 

These opponents you guys are mentioning should not be at the level if beating them. 

I'm not saying they are crap teams by a long shot, but they are not tier 1 teams who are pick em games. 

If Colquitt is championship caliber, they would not lose to any of these teams. Just like in 14-15. 

Roswell is still good but they arent 14,15 or 16 good... I'd have them at the edge end of tier 1 in GA... because that Offense just aint clicking... but the defense is Stellar. I'd say damn near BG tier defense.  

But they lost some starters to Marietta and Buford Both are open enrollment schools. 

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Tucker should not be at the level of beating them? Tuckers one of the most loaded teams in America, especially on D.  And are Top 100 most everywhere.

They are also #1 in 6A.

Colquitt also isnt at their 2014 and 2015 level.

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Roswell is still good but they arent 14,15 or 16 good... I'd have them at the edge end of tier 1 in GA... because that Offense just aint clicking... but the defense is Stellar. I'd say damn near BG tier defense.  

But they lost some starters to Marietta and Buford Both are open enrollment schools. 

Edge end of tier 1? No.

Roswell is Tier 3 this year.. they dont come close to even touching Tier 1.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Tucker should not be at the level of beating them? Tuckers one of the most loaded teams in America, especially on D.  And are Top 100 most everywhere.

They are also #1 in 6A.

Colquitt also isnt at their 2014 and 2015 level.

How much more drastically did Tucker improve this year from last year?

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

How much more drastically did Tucker improve this year from last year?

Tucker beat Colquitt last year and went to the 6A State Title game.

They are a little better. But Id say we still need to see more.

They lost their 1st game last year to Kell, then went on a 13 game streak all the way to the title game. This year they beat Kell, albeit not by much.

Do you trust any team in FL, outside of STA, not to lose at all this year?

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Tucker beat Colquitt last year and went to the 6A State Title game.

They are a little better. But Id say we still need to see more.

They lost their 1st game last year to Kell, then went on a 13 game streak all the way to the title game. This year they beat Kell, albeit not by much.

Do you trust any team in FL, outside of STA, not to lose at all this year?

No but that's the point. There is only 1 or 2 teams like that in each state. That's the point of the thread. Thinking Colquitt and Lowndes are so good it's a high possibility of them being undefeated when they play 

29 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You don't hafta win every game to be a Championship team.  That has been proven time and time again.  You do hafta make the Dance and then win 5 games straight.  And winning the State Championship has always been the crown of choice.

Rufus>>