Colquitt 35 Tucker 21 Final

94Packer

Fred I know you're lurking and not gonna like my Grayson comment. It is early. I could be wrong. Excited to see the john Curtis game next week. Heard penalties were atrocious tonight and missed FG. Fortunately Curtis had a similar issue last night so can't even stress too bad over that. That game should be very entertaining next Saturday - I always feel confident in Grayson wearing the Georgia flag well

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Just watched this game on NFHS! 

Wow. Ty Leggett* and Cam Singletary are special players. Singletary... dude. Bigger Ty Lee 2.0? Holy shit. Three games in a row this dude has made folks skate backwards it's crazy his ability to stop n go like that. Severely underrated talent. 

Colquitts run game is good this year. Will stall at times maybe but the big plays will continue to open - I really like the short passing from krajewski too. Kid just needs to find a Rythym

defense was again outstanding tonight. Penalized against by a failed option (defensive touchdown for Tucker) stupid play call there in your own end zone. Didn't understand that at all 

I think this colquitt team will continue to get better. Bishop Sullivan and lowndes gonna help this team for postseason play - Grayson is not 2016 Grayson. There is not a team of that caliber in Georgia this year. 

Its anyone's game. Possibly Lowndes if we get to see more of them. PS while streaming colquitt game - watching this lake Travis vs Judson game. 42-32 at halftime. 380 yards for Judson. 377 yards for Lake Travis. AT HALFTIME. Lol. Jesus. It's a different brand in big 12 country 

Singletary has dudes breaking their ankles. We were joking in the stands that on one run in the 3rd quarter by Leggett, it looked like he was break dancing with the defender. He would stop and jerk right and the defender mocked him, he stopped and jerked left and the defender mocked him, with each stop and juke he moved a yard or two forward. Finally the defender dove at him. We were laughing in the stands. It looked like Dorf goes tackling. Awesome stuff.

• Haha 1

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Yeah but I didn't think McKenzie is as good on offense haha Singletary is a beast. WhAt year is he?

If he can handle Krajewski's fastball a little better, I will definitively agree with you. Cam is one of the 5 or 6 seniors we have playing this year. I wish we had more talent in the WR corp to open up the field for him. He is a baller nontheless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Singletary has dudes breaking their ankles. We were joking in the stands that on one run in the 3rd quarter by Leggett, it looked like he was break dancing with the defender. He would stop and jerk right and the defender mocked him, he stopped and jerked left and the defender mocked him, with each stop and juke he moved a yard or two forward. Finally the defender dove at him. We were laughing in the stands. It looked like Dorf goes tackling. Awesome stuff.

That run where #9 had him but he broke it and ran down the sideline? That broke the camels back!!! WHAT A PLAY

• Like 1

Just now, ATLien12x said:

That run where #9 had him but he broke it and ran down the sideline? That broke the camels back!!! WHAT A PLAY

#9 was a hoss, too. Only elite backs can turn that loss into a long TD run. We are seeing glimpses of why Rush is so excited for the next few seasons. We have some special youngsters learning to play on the big stage. I believe we will return something like 17 starters next year with more depth in talent from the other guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Fred I know you're lurking and not gonna like my Grayson comment. It is early. I could be wrong. Excited to see the john Curtis game next week. Heard penalties were atrocious tonight and missed FG. Fortunately Curtis had a similar issue last night so can't even stress too bad over that. That game should be very entertaining next Saturday - I always feel confident in Grayson wearing the Georgia flag well

Nope, you are wrong.  I don't disagree at all.  We looked bad tonight.  We won but it was ugly.  More to say later.

4 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

*In 7A...not all classifications

Are you SHITTIN me dude? 7A IS GEORGIA FOOTBALL! WHO in the bush leagues can touch the likes of Lowndes and Colquitt? The game could have easily been 38-14 or worse against the #1 team in 6A! Colquitt went into a time grounding offense, with the ball on the Tucker thirty in the last three minutes!

6 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Somebody posted that Mr. Leggett would be the HAWG this year.  Not sure who it was...but whomever it was...WAS RIGHT.

Rufus>>

The fact that we have him for another year and Daijun for two more is... beautimous! I don't care if that's a real word or not. I just threw fabulous at beautiful and that's what CAM out. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Are you SHITTIN me dude? 7A IS GEORGIA FOOTBALL! WHO in the bush leagues can touch the likes of Lowndes and Colquitt? The game could have easily been 38-14 or worse against the #1 team in 6A! Colquitt went into a time grounding offense, with the ball on the Tucker thirty in the last three minutes!

Rome... Buford... Maybe Carrollton... 

And yes, Cartersvilles offense will keep them in a game with anyone.

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

So Colquitt is the 2nd best team in Georgia right now? Be honest. Colquitt is definitely top 10...probably in the top 5, but come on now, there are teams who are playing better than them RIGHT NOW.