Week 2 Pick'em Results

THS2011

9 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

I beg to differ. We'll just have to agree to disagree. I think DLS is the best 'system' team in the country. Obviously, they don't win them all, but they are consistent. 

BTW, did you decide on a 2 point this week? Are we doing that again this year? 

DLS' system is to toe that line of drawing a flag every play , and to play as cheap-like as possible to gain any little edge they can. 

Its not impressive. Its just.... cheap.

Beating up on clunkers year after year to build their legend didnt help. They were outted when they started playing outside Cali.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

DLS' system is to toe that line of drawing a flag every play , and to play as cheap-like as possible to gain any little edge they can. 

Its not impressive. Its just.... cheap.

Beating up on clunkers year after year to build their legend didnt help. They were outted when they started playing outside Cali.

In fact, they remind me a lot of Floyd Mayweather. 

Some people believe he was the best ever. But some people also still believe the Earth is flat.

51 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

In fact, they remind me a lot of Floyd Mayweather. 

Some people believe he was the best ever. But some people also still believe the Earth is flat.

What! The earth is not flat? I learned something new today. Lol

DLS did have some solid wins during their streak. They weren't ALL slappies (most were, though). The system prevailed for over a decade. They did beat some good SoCal teams during their run (Poly, MD). Finally losing to the Seattle metro all-stars wasn't a bad loss, either. 

Mayweather WAS one of the best ever. I do agree he wasn't THE best ever. 

13 minutes ago, old_e said:

He can't accept the fact that the majority of the time Cali football is superior to Jawjaa. He's in denial that Mission Viejo exceeded his expectations.

Cali has 40 million people and 1050 teams, with well over 100,000 kids that play football.... kids can also pretty much transfer where ever they want.

Georgia has 10 million, with about 421 teams in the GHSA, and right at 33,000 players... kids have to actually move here (most of the time), to play for a school.

I would hope that Cali is atleast a little better than GA or theres a SERIOUS problem. Cali should be 3 times better than GA. But thats not even close.

Our talent is catching you quickly, as are the teams. California is as overrated as it gets. 

You just dont know shit outside your borders.

15 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

2 top 7 teams in all of California.

Oh how the narrative has changed.Before it was watch what VM does against the better So Cal teams now it's because it's the better California teams.Just admit you have no idea what you're talking about.California greater than GA

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Cali has 40 million people and 1050 teams, with well over 100,000 kids that play football.... kids can also pretty much transfer where ever they want.

Georgia has 10 million, with about 421 teams in the GHSA, and right at 33,000 players... kids have to actually move here (most of the time), to play for a school.

I would hope that Cali is atleast a little better than GA or theres a SERIOUS problem. Cali should be 3 times better than GA. But thats not even close.

Our talent is catching you quickly, as are the teams. California is as overrated as it gets. 

You just dont know shit outside your borders.

Oh, I beg to differ. We told you exactly where Vista Murrieta stood prior to their game with Colquitt. We also told you what expect when they'd play the better Cali teams. Their playing Orange Lutheran next, Trinity league team.

6 hours ago, Ararar said:

Oh how the narrative has changed.Before it was watch what VM does against the better So Cal teams now it's because it's the better California teams.Just admit you have no idea what you're talking about.California greater than GA

VM simply isnt that good. Not a lot they can do.

If they clean up the penalties and their QB stops sucking... they could be a lot better, but as of now they suck.