Does Roswell have a chance at the hawg pen.

HooverOutlaw

20 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

You seem like you're more of a Colquitt fan than a Hoover fan.... am I wrong?

Yes. 

He posts Hoover updates every Friday. Colquitt played Hoover twice in 2013 and 2014 so he obviously likes the program. They're also a top Georgia team - like he said way more Georgia posters on here.  If you notice he also asked about Grayson this past weekend too, since Hoover played them. 

Of course Roswell has a chance.  A good chance.  They've only lost once.  Like Rush said late last night...

Rufus, they STILL dangerous.

If you figure they get (2) offensive scores and the (1) standard gift from the Colquitt offense...they'll put up 21 points.  I think we'll find out whether the Hawg offense can stay awake of fall back into its slumber.  Lime Sink is picking the Packers to win...but it will probably be another come from behind victory.

Let's say...28-21 Missouri Lookalikes.

Rufus>>

58 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Im looking for a 34-17 type Colquitt win. 

GEORGIA poster have said they lost all their talent and Coach.

MY question IS, unless Colquitt GIVES um 17! How are they gonna GET 17? They AIN'T Tucker! And without the Tigers 6'4", 210 Four Star WR going to South Carolina! They got ZERO offensive production!

16 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Yes. 

He posts Hoover updates every Friday. Colquitt played Hoover twice in 2013 and 2014 so he obviously likes the program. They're also a top Georgia team - like he said way more Georgia posters on here.  If you notice he also asked about Grayson this past weekend too, since Hoover played them. 

But he's not showing as much love towards Grayson like how he does with Colquitt. Thanx to Rab, I see why he loves Colquitt now. 

17 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

MY question IS, unless Colquitt GIVES um 17! How are they gonna GET 17? They AIN'T Tucker! And without the Tigers 6'4", 210 Four Star WR going to South Carolina! They got ZERO offensive production!

Dude!, what are you smoking; or should I ask, what type of glasses are you wearing?

Tucker has a 6'4" 210-lb WR going to SC........NOT!

I know Josh Vann plays like he is 6'4" and 210-lbs, but he is barely 6'.0" and weighs 170-lbs wet with a 10-lb weight strapped to his back.

I know this kid well.  Helped coach him in track for 3 years when I volunteered at Tuck.  I'm 6'3" and Vann looks like he is 5'6" standing next to me.

Stop exaggerating!

...............and yes he is committed to South Carolina

(formerly SWD1985)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 5036 Tigers said:

Dude!, what are you smoking; or should I ask, what type of glasses are you wearing?

Tucker has a 6'4" 210-lb WR going to SC........NOT!

I know Josh Vann plays like he is 6'4" and 210-lbs, but he is barely 6'.0" and weighs 170-lbs wet with a 10-lb weight strapped to his back.

I know this kid well.  Helped coach him in track for 3 years when I volunteered at Tuck.  I'm 6'3" and Vann looks like he is 5'6" standing next to me.

Stop exaggerating!

...............and yes he is committed to South Carolina

(formerly SWD1985)

Amigo...things that bad that ya gotta change your name?

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

Just now, Rufus69 said:

Amigo...things that bad that ya gotta change your name?

Tsk...Tsk...Tsk...

Rufus>>

HA HA funny........no.   I was away from the Board for quite some time and when I returned, I couldn't sign in as SWD1985 for some reason;  so I changed..........

I rep Tucker more than SWD anyway.   Was very close friend of Buck.....Frat brothers.  My boys started at Tuck. for Frank Stephens and Lamar before going to play in college.   One had a great Saturday.........1-INT and 7 Tkls.!

6 minutes ago, 5036 Tigers said:

HA HA funny........no.   I was away from the Board for quite some time and when I returned, I couldn't sign in as SWD1985 for some reason;  so I changed..........

I rep Tucker more than SWD anyway.   Was very close friend of Buck.....Frat brothers.  My boys started at Tuck. for Frank Stephens and Lamar before going to play in college.   One had a great Saturday.........1-INT and 7 Tkls.!

So you saying the son with the great Saturday...took after his Mom?

(Smile)

Rufus>>

Does Roswell have a chance at the Hawg Pen?

NO!  The recruiting period for Roswell is over for a few years at least after a stellar 3 straight years of taking other teams' top QBs and defensive players.   I predict Roswell will continue spiraling like their "brethren to the East", the Stephenson Jaguars.  Just look at what happens when teams are forced to play with kids who are "mostly" from the actual neighborhood when the coaching staff has to now do REAL work.    If they have never coached anyone up before, don't expect that they will start now.

• Like 2