Texas coaches get paid

Ararar

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

That's why those two states can't ever travel.  All the money goes to the coach. 

That's cool though,  I wish Florida can pay coaches better 

Bad assumption.  There are only a double handful of coaches getting paid over $100k.  Only a few of those are more than $110k.  Guess the statement about assuming works cause it made an ass out of you.  :D

Just now, Eddyr2 said:

Yeah, your right...just seems like $100k isn't that much if you want to live in SoCal 

It's not that much if you want to live within an hour of any major city in Cali.

Not as familiar with how things go in SoCal, but a vast majority of coaches up here are also employed at the school as teachers/admin up here.  

This strikes me as very little. When I lived in Allen, Texas I think Coach Westerberg was making between 120-135K and had been coaching for years. I was a 1st year associate (25 years old) fresh out of law school and making 160K/year. For the amount of time coaches put in I'd imagine they'd make more than they do. Kudos to them for making as much as they possibly can.