Louisiana's Dak Prescott closing in on NFL record..

TheRealCAJ

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Damn...now every decent DC will scour this film.  That was PATHETIC.  How are you waiting to down the punt...plenty of time and space and you are lined up in the end zone..then 4 guys can't keep it from going into the end zone?  I knew the pick at the end was 6.....the moment he caught it...

Ezekiel Elliott wanted nothing to do with that game. He was disinterested/emotionless as he sat by himself on the bench the entire game when their offense was not on the field. 

He had a great year last year, no doubt. But it's easy to shine when all is going well, and he didn't look like much of a competitor yesterday after Denver stuffed him a few times. It's probably easier to lose focus when you aren't having success, and you have external stuff going on also.

26 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Ezekiel Elliott wanted nothing to do with that game. He was disinterested/emotionless as he sat by himself on the bench the entire game when their offense was not on the field. 

He had a great year last year, no doubt. But it's easy to shine when all is going well, and he didn't look like much of a competitor yesterday after Denver stuffed him a few times. It's probably easier to lose focus when you aren't having success, and you have external stuff going on also.

yea..I agree and didn't like his little pouting act at all...and I'd bench his ass for not running after the guy who intercepted ball....nip this B.S. in the bud ASAP....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

So can a lot of other QB's.

Prescott is Alex Smith 2.0. Good NFL QB, but not an elite one.

Alex Smith has had a running game and a great defense and has failed to even reach the Super Bowl (also a far better coach than Jason Garrett).

There are many QBs also that cannot win even with those 2 things.

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Alex Smith has had a running game and a great defense and has failed to even reach the Super Bowl (also a far better coach than Jason Garrett).

There are many QBs also that cannot win even with those 2 things.

Alex Smith failed to reach the Super Bowl because a bum couldn't hold on to the football.  I don't even remember the bums name.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bormio said:

And they didn't make the Super Bowl due to a mistake by the punt returner in the NFC title game. That team(Giants)went on to win the super bowl and beat the Pats.

He only played for Harbaugh for one season, and they lost in the NFC title game. The next season he got hurt and Kaep took over from there. 

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

And they didn't make the Super Bowl due to a mistake by the punt returner in the NFC title game. That team(Giants)went on to win the super bowl and beat the Pats.

He only played for Harbaugh for one season, and they lost in the NFC title game. The next season he got hurt and Kaep took over from there. 

Not once but twice did the bum get oily fingers.  I'm getting mad just remembering that damn game.

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

SF had plenty of chances to put that game away - the defense nearly killed Eli that day.  It was not all on the punt returner.  Smith failed to break the Giants' neck that day.

All the dude had to do was hold on to the ball because the defense was playing lights out.  Had the best punter in the league so no matter what, the Giants were going to have to drive against a defense that had like 6 All Pros as a worse case scenario.