Louisiana's Dak Prescott closing in on NFL record..

TheRealCAJ

36 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cowboys/post/_/id/4762314/dak-prescott-closing-in-on-nfl-record

I remember the "brains" here at this forum telling me he would never see the field in the NFL.

He may be the best QB in the NFL.

Did Tom Brady, Aaron Rogers, Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, and Eli Manning retire?

6 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cowboys/post/_/id/4762314/dak-prescott-closing-in-on-nfl-record

I remember the "brains" here at this forum telling me he would never see the field in the NFL.

He may be the best QB in the NFL.

So we are somehow to believe because he is from cajunville that  is why he is great? Is that what you are trying to imply? And he might be the best in the NFL? Really? Tell us more. 

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

Well when your buddy Dak can claim 2 SB titles then maybe you can talk. Of course he was going to win one last year but another georgie prediction went by the wayside. 

who said the Cowboys would win a S.B. last year??...starting a rookie Q.B.?!?...not me...I would have been happy with an 8-8 season from a rookie Q.B....so stop the B.S.

2 S.B. titles?...how did they win those games James?...with defense...the giants rode their defense to both S.B. wins...you know that...Eli was along for the ride....yea I know "he was a S.B. MVP"....so what.... so was Jim Plunkett and Doug Williams....

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

So we are somehow to believe because he is from cajunville that  is why he is great? Is that what you are trying to imply? And he might be the best in the NFL? Really? Tell us more. 

NO, you idiots claimed he would never see the field in the NFL because he WAS from Louisiana. I said he had all the tools.

I just spiced it up, jimmy..