Louisiana's Dak Prescott closing in on NFL record..

TheRealCAJ

47 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

who said the Cowboys would win a S.B. last year??...starting a rookie Q.B.?!?...not me...I would have been happy with an 8-8 season from a rookie Q.B....so stop the B.S.

2 S.B. titles?...how did they win those games James?...with defense...the giants rode their defense to both S.B. wins...you know that...Eli was along for the ride....yea I know "he was a S.B. MVP"....so what.... so was Jim Plunkett and Doug Williams....

Yea Eli didn't make any clutch plays or throws right georgie?

47 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

NO, you idiots claimed he would never see the field in the NFL because he WAS from Louisiana. I said he had all the tools.

I just spiced it up, jimmy..

Sorry idiot but I never said one word about Dak. It's clowns like you that have him the best qb in the league already. I guess you never heard of Brady, Rogers, Brees etc.  

9 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Did Tom Brady, Aaron Rogers, Drew Brees, Ben Roethlisberger, and Eli Manning retire?

Yeah, just a little hyperbole going on. That said, Caj is right in that most observers vastly underrated this kid. I know I did. During the midst of his preseason last year, I thought he would be in for a very rude awakening. But it hasn't happened yet. Sure, all the talent that surrounds him surely means a lot. But DAK has been much better than I ever expected him to be.

5 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Eli behind Dallas' offensive line would be a problem.

Totally agree. And I'm far from a GIANTS fan or a fan of the MANNING's. But we've seen what ELI can do when he's got some talent around him. Last I checked, the G MEN have won 2 Superbowls with him at the helm, both over Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. The only 2 losses that QB/coach tandem has suffered, if I'm not mistaken.

People always point to the TYREE catch and the magnificent defensive effort the G-MEN put on display, but those same people forget the incredible escape ELI made to even get that pass off to TYREE. His HOF brother never could have made that same play. Never.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

WInston, Mariota and Wilson are better. 

Wilson, I agree. But Winston and Mariota are stretches. I like Jameis Winston a lot, and he has some talent to work with too .. those receivers are legit ... but I couldn't say that he's clearly better right now. And he's got 1 extra yr of NFL experience on DAK, too.

3 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Wilson, I agree. But Winston and Mariota are stretches. I like Jameis Winston a lot, and he has some talent to work with too .. those receivers are legit ... but I couldn't say that he's clearly better right now. And he's got 1 extra yr of NFL experience on DAK, too.

Wilson nor Mariota have the O-line nor the weapons that Dak has at his disposal.

How easy would it be for Wilson if he had all day to throw the ball or if he had Ezekiel to run it, to take pressure off of him?

7 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Oh please...I can say the same about Having the Legion of Doom defense and beast mode.

give the guy some time ...

How does the Legion of Boom defense help Russell Wilson as a QB? Did the Ravens defense make Trent Dilfer a top QB?

Beast Mode vs Bryant, Witten, Eliott, and the best offensive line in the NFL

That's one HOF and and two guys that are at the top of the NFL at their positions currently.

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

All three can easily be argued, and are better. All three of those guys carry their offenses, Dak doesn't.

Ok assuming you watched no Cowboys games last year....I get it...he is a rookie, but DAMN did he step up...check downs vs. Whatever the D threw at him...c'mon son, give the man some credit!!!

4 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Wilson nor Mariota have the O-line nor the weapons that Dak has at his disposal.

How easy would it be for Wilson if he had all day to throw the ball or if he had Ezekiel to run it, to take pressure off of him?

You're not getting an argument from me on Wilson. I think he's tremendous and I'd certainly take him over Dak. And you're right about Mariota not having the same line or weapons. But that still doesn't mean he's better. Perhaps you're right and he will be if ever given the same circumstances. But just going off what we've seen to this point, I'm not convinced he's better than Dak. Winston definitely has weapons though. MIke Evans is probably the best receiver among all the teams.