top 10 games of the week according to MP

HSFBfan

Interesting game in Florida is Cocoa vs Viera. 

Last years game was close. 17-7 Cocoa. 

This year Viera looks better than last years team and Cocoa can only take a step back after losing their best senior class in school history. 

Cocoa is still good beating Jax TC. 

Im interested to see if Viera can overtake Cocoa as Brevards best 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

It could be more or less but I'm calling where i feel the suitable line is on the games 

Chaminade did beat Miramar and loaded across the board in talent

Kind of like jax Trinity Christian been the past few years in 3a

Do you have a good idea how good Miramar is ? 

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

That close huh? 

I think it will be closer than the MC game , but who knows.   MC kind of caught people by surprise this year, and quite a few people thought Chaminade would win.  I think Chaminade will play better, but AHP should win.  It's going to be on ESPNU tonight.   Here's a random breakdown of some of the players etc.

http://247sports.com/college/lsu/Board/59425/Contents/Chaminade-at-American-Heritage-on-ESPNU-Fri-922-Surtain-more-107757981

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

MC vs IMG

MD vs St. Marys

SJB vs SJC

Northwestern(Fl) vs BTW

Shelby(NC) vs SP

St. X vs Moe

Narbonne vs. St. Louis(HI)

BC vs PC

Atascocita(TX) vs Klein Collins

SM v MV

Is the Miami Central game online? I would love to watch the Rockets upset IMG even though it is probably not going to happen.  But if it did happen the Rockets would have a good shot at the MNC. 

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

MC vs IMG

MD vs St. Marys

SJB vs SJC

Northwestern(Fl) vs BTW

Shelby(NC) vs SP

St. X vs Moe

Narbonne vs. St. Louis(HI)

BC vs PC

Atascocita(TX) vs Klein Collins

SM v MV

MD's 3rd string vs St Mary's will be a hell of a game...😜

SJB vs SJC and MV vs SM should both be really good games but I think the Trinity League wins both games

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

That makes this game even more interesting. What's your take can MC get the W?

I doubt it. MC is very good and James Cook is gonna be very good at UGA i believe thats where hes going. But IMG will be too deep esp up front. No disrespect at all to MC and it was a great win out in NV. But i dont think MC wins this game

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I doubt it. 

JOE PINKOS’ POWER RATINGS

Florida High School Football

FORECAST FOR WEEK 5

Joe Pinkos’ Power Ratings are calculated by a formula based on strength of opposition and margin of victory with greater weight given to recent games. The forecasted margin of victory for each game is determined by subtracting the power rating of the lower-rated team from the power rating of its higher-rated opponent.

Game forecasts are sorted by classification of favorite and listed alphabetically. The underdog’s classification is noted for inter-classification games.

Forecast Record

Last Week 43-14, 75.4%

Season 542-124, 81.4%

His record is pretty good

Just now, Las Vegas_JC said:

JOE PINKOS’ POWER RATINGS

Florida High School Football

FORECAST FOR WEEK 5

Joe Pinkos’ Power Ratings are calculated by a formula based on strength of opposition and margin of victory with greater weight given to recent games. The forecasted margin of victory for each game is determined by subtracting the power rating of the lower-rated team from the power rating of its higher-rated opponent.

Game forecasts are sorted by classification of favorite and listed alphabetically. The underdog’s classification is noted for inter-classification games.

Forecast Record

Last Week 43-14, 75.4%

Season 542-124, 81.4%

His record is pretty good

yes it is. Those are some great numbers on the record. Maybe he knows something about IMG that we dont know. He also has their white team losing as well