Colquitt 27Valdosta 0 FINAL

94Packer

To  say things have been intense in Moultrie this week would be a grave understatement. This is one of the longest continuous rivalry's in high school football. There will probably be standing room only in Moultrie tonight by the time the opening kickoff is teed up. You can throw all rankings and records out of the window when this game is played. Its an all out war. I cannot speak for Valdosta but I can say that after last weeks loss to Brookwood , Propst has been a man on a mission this week. The practices have been focused and intense. The preparation has kicked into over drive and conversations at the hawgpen have been "colorful" from the coaching staff. They went as far as to play crowd noise during practice this week. If you want to see a hard hitting grudge match...... This is it!....and I for one cannot wait

• Like 1

Well....Both teams have good defenses.  And if the offenses give them any sort of rest....it could get very interesting.  Hopefully, Colquitt will put FANS in the seats for this game.  I've been a little disappointed in our Home attendance so far.  My prediction is....last one to score...wins.

#reclaim

It's time to....HAWG UP.

Rufus>>

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Well....Both teams have good defenses.  And if the offenses give them any sort of rest....it could get very interesting.  Hopefully, Colquitt will put FANS in the seats for this game.  I've been a little disappointed in our Home attendance so far.  My prediction is....last one to score...wins.

#reclaim

It's time to....HAWG UP.

Rufus>>

WELL, I fer one, will be bringing my binoculars to make certain that you, Miss Violet, and "DOC", are warming YOUR seats on the fifty yard line, top row!:$