Calling it now -- Centennial AZ beats STA

ECHS05

Just now, Kingwill said:

Why doesn't STA recruit a big time QB would make a world of difference for them. With all the speed and talent at skill positions sad they have nobody to deliver the ball.  Its like a Ferrari sports car body with a Neon engine.. 

Other players in town. And Harriot isn't a personality.

The mistake most made after watching STA against SJB... was assuming STA struggled on O because of SJBs D. That simply wasnt it. STA has no QB at all and that shouldve been obvious to anyone watching. 

And after I watched Centennial AZ a couple weeks ago. They had a D that could handle this STA O. 

People on here dismiss the role matchups play on the football field.... and somehow think daisy chaininng is the way to go...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

The mistake most made after watching STA against SJB... was assuming STA struggled on O because of SJBs D. That simply wasnt it. STA has no QB at all and that shouldve been obvious to anyone watching. 

And after I watched Centennial AZ a couple weeks ago. They had a D that could handle this STA O. 

People on here dismiss the role matchups play on the football field.... and somehow think daisy chaininng is the way to go...

OK but not over yet. 

25 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Dude Can 10 lost like what 3 games already gave up 54 one game ? They suck and STA is an embarrassment as a top 3 team.

1 minute ago, Kingwill said:

Speaking the truth my dude don't care who wins saying STA has had way more called and at least 5 or 6 for 15 yards as well. Think the Refs managed to get one false start called on Can ten tonight from what I have seen. 

Do you really think the officials have caused STA offense to come up with a big 0 so far?

2 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

Dude Can 10 lost like what 3 games already gave up 54 one game ? They suck and STA is an embarrassment as a top 3 team.

Wtf r u talking about? Centennial AZ is 5-0. And theyve given up 0, 0, 0, 14, and 20...

You are an idiot. Id leave with the little bit of self respect you have still intact.