Calling it now -- Centennial AZ beats STA

ECHS05

24 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Here we go with more excuses. It's also hot in Az. tonight. Don't forget that one.

Listen its LEGIT excuses. Even on NFL level rarely see a West coast team play well or even win playing 1oclock on East coast. Playing a gm 4 days ago and flying across country playing football at midnight east coast time should be overlooked completely ?

15 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

When STA played SJB, i said STA could drop a game or two to teams they have no business losing to,  because of their offense.  This is looking like one of those now

The real question then becomes: if they could drop or game or two to teams they have no business losing to.......how different are they than other teams around America that have elite or very good defenses?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

My bad on their record I went by what I saw on stream didn't bother looking them up myself they do have a solid D and some good players but STILL STA should be able to beat them comfortably.  STA did play a gm on Monday and fly out Weds so that has to be taken into account plus playing a late start time for east coast team.

We can always count on Kingwill for some OOS Excuse thread Gold

• Thanks 1