Calling it now -- Centennial AZ beats STA

ECHS05

24 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Wtf r u talking about. Centennial AZ is 5-0.

You are an idiot. Id leave with the little bit of self respect you have still intact.

They feed showed there schedule before why would they show another team ? Either way they are not a top 25 team and not a great team overall. I don't care if they are 5-0 or 3-3 they are AVERAGE.

1 minute ago, Kingwill said:

They feed showed there schedule before why would they show another team ? Either way they are not a top 25 team and not a great team overall. I don't care if they are 5-0 or 3-3 they are AVERAGE.

You clearly had no idea what you were seeing. Maybe they were showing an upcoming opponent. 

Just stop talking.

They arent a top 25 team, but they arent bad and their defense is pretty good.

This is a matchup nightmare for STA.  Its not bc Centennial is such a great team. Although they are pretty darn good.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

This is a matchup nightmare for STA.  Its not bc Centennial is such a great team.

When STA played SJB, i said STA could drop a game or two to teams they have no business losing to,  because of their offense.  This is looking like one of those now

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

When STA played SJB, i said STA could drop a game or two to teams they have no business losing to,  because of their offense.  This is looking like one of those now

They do have business losing this one though.

I didnt make such a bold claim for no reason.

Well... from a talent standpoint they have no business losing... no. 

Their O simply is not good. 

26 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You clearly had no idea what you were seeing. Maybe they were showing an upcoming opponent. 

Just stop talking.

This is a matchup nightmare for STA.  Its not bc Centennial is such a great team.

My bad on their record I went by what I saw on stream didn't bother looking them up myself they do have a solid D and some good players but STILL STA should be able to beat them comfortably.  STA did play a gm on Monday and fly out Weds so that has to be taken into account plus playing a late start time for east coast team.

2 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

My bad on their record I went by what I saw on stream didn't bother looking them up myself they do have a solid D and some good players but STILL STA should be able to beat them comfortably.  STA did play a gm on Monday and fly out Weds so that has to be taken into account plus playing a late start time for east coast team.

Here we go with more excuses. It's also hot in Az. tonight. Don't forget that one.