Dallas TOPS list of Cities for CHEATERS in U.S., Fort Worth ranks #2, Houston #3 ...

RedZone

Texas cities took the top 3 spots on the unfaithful list. California dominated the list of the cities on the most faithful list.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/dallas-tops-list-of-cities-for-cheaters-in-u-s-fort-worth-ranks-no-2

10 Most Unfaithful Cities In America

1-Dallas, Texas

2-Fort Worth, Texas

3-Houston, Texas

4-St. Louis, Missouri

5-Nashville, Tennessee

5-Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

7-New York, New York

8-Knoxville, Tennessee

9-Atlanta, Georgia

10-Washington, D.C.

40 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It's because the honies are fine as hell in Texas.  Don't believe me come visit. 😁 I'm trying to figure out how Austin got left off the list

I don’t know if you remember but I posted back in the day that I’ve been to over 40 college stadiums all around the country, and TCU had the hottest chicks at the game of any game I went to. Arkansas was number 2. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Do you not like the fact that Donald Trump has been unfaithful with every one of his wives, or is that something that doesn’t bother you at all? 

I didn’t vote for him because he is a stand up person. I voted for him to get conservative judges confirmed, and to advance an agenda that directly aligns with my beliefs. 

Im not gonna vote democrat because the republican nominee is a piece of shit because 1, I can find plenty of garbage about the democrat and 2, I wouldn’t want real life consequences being dictated by how much I like the person making all the decisions. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Oh no… you see, the same study was done for cucks. The red states lead the way there, too. And by a significant margin. 

IMG_3499.thumb.jpeg.dd9dcf0ebea20ab76528d46596628c15.jpeg

Also this fallacy of “red states” and “blue states” is flawed. 

Jackson Ms has 200,000 people but the entire state of MS has 3 million. And Jackson is deep deep blue. But that rest of the state is deep red. 

So when deep blue Jackson is at the top of the charts in murder rates, clowns like you say “look at red state Mississippi!” Even though all the murders are concentrated in the democrat stronghold. 

So you have no idea who is typing in cuckold in those states. Other than yourself 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Also this fallacy of “red states” and “blue states” is flawed. 

Jackson Ms has 200,000 people but the entire state of MS has 3 million. And Jackson is deep deep blue. But that rest of the state is deep red. 

So when deep blue Jackson is at the top of the charts in murder rates, clowns like you say “look at red state Mississippi!” Even though all the murders are concentrated in the democrat stronghold. 

So you have no idea who is typing in cuckold in those states. Other than yourself 

Except it’s the same year after year across the board. So I guess your argument is “people in blue cities in red states are into cucking at disproportionately higher rates than people in blue cities in blue states”? Please tell me how that makes sense.

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I didn’t vote for him because he is a stand up person. I voted for him to get conservative judges confirmed, and to advance an agenda that directly aligns with my beliefs. 

Im not gonna vote democrat because the republican nominee is a piece of shit because 1, I can find plenty of garbage about the democrat and 2, I wouldn’t want real life consequences being dictated by how much I like the person making all the decisions. 

All I asked was whether or not it bothered you. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, RedZone said:

Texas cities took the top 3 spots on the unfaithful list. California dominated the list of the cities on the most faithful list.

You would really think that would be the exact opposite.....

Rednecks and Urban Cowboys are going to cheat!.....

Texas full of freaks. Swingers gangbangs etc... They got it going on. cali and ny were the worst then atlanta came on the scene but a the saying goes texas is doing it bigger than the rest. If you're into that sleeping with multiple women and married women texas is the place to be and yes I know from experience ive been approached by wives and couples. It the wild west over there. 

Stds are also on the rise there. I believe syphilis is up 128%. Teachers, parents, people in roles of leadership etc... everybody getting busy in tejas.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2023/07/13/houston-area-syphilis-outbreak-health-department-reports-128-increase-in-cases-among-women/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Texas full of freaks. Swingers gangbangs etc... They got it going on. cali and ny were the worst then atlanta came on the scene but a the saying goes texas is doing it bigger than the rest. If you're into that sleeping with multiple women and married women texas is the place to be and yes I know from experience ive been approached by wives and couples. It the wild west over there. 

Stds are also on the rise there. I believe syphilis is up 128%. Teachers, parents, people in roles of leadership etc... everybody getting busy in tejas.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2023/07/13/houston-area-syphilis-outbreak-health-department-reports-128-increase-in-cases-among-women/

Where do you see the Wild West in Texas?
I do not see because they do not do the defense in Tejas. 

#WeNoGetBusy

#BeNice