Water Temperatures At Some Of florida Beaches Are Close To 100°

RedZone

"Water temperature off Florida coast hits 101.1 degrees; coral is dying off The startling 101.1 reading was recorded in Manatee Bay, near Everglades National Park. The rising ocean temperatures, driven by climate change, are already endangering nearby coral, experts say.Jul 26, 2023*

A lot of the florida fisherman are claiming fish are dying because of the hot water also..... they would know better than anyone.

I understand most people don't care about this stuff at all. It's one reason I could never ever be a republican who laughs and mocks this sort of stuff.

Here's a fact. The SUN just isn't going anywhere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Here's a fact. The SUN just isn't going anywhere.

Exactly, and that’s why I don’t want politicians spending billions on it. It’s the myth of sisyphus with these left wing wackos. Man can’t tame nature. The earth will always go through cycles of warmth and cold. Then one day the Sun will turn into a red giant and eat up the Earth. I have more important things to worry about. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

We currently spend $0 on the Sun.

Hope that helps and clears things up for you.

We spend about $70? billion on NASA and space force annually....... I really don't see any of that stuff helping the average Joe American.

Climate Change money is money well spent. 

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

We spend about $70? billion on NASA and space force annually....... I really don't see any of that stuff helping the average Joe American.

Climate Change money is money well spent. 

I would say it's human nature to wait and wait and wait until nearly too late but It may be just Republican nature.  It is definitely Republican nature to vote against their interest.  The simple people think that it will save us money by not dealing with it.  Every year we spend more and more on dealing with the aftermath of these devastating weather events.  Always had hurricanes but not this severe this often.  Same with fires, tornado's, landslides, little quakes in places not normally found.  What is really going to be an ironic disaster is when the mass migrations begin.  It will be the poor people who will be forced to migrate that will cause the Republican collective heads to explode.  All of it could have been lessened or even mitigated had we dealt with this when it first became a known crisis if not for Republicans.  

Can't believe water is over 100.  How can anything but the hardiest creatures survive?  Why do people who know the least convince themselves that they know more than experts?  

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

It is definitely Republican nature to vote against their interest. 

When a leftist says that you're voting against your interests, what they really mean is that you are voting against THIER interests. That's literally how elections work! I hate it when the left says that. Democrats and Republicans have different interests. Period. As do Libertarians, Greens, Independents and apolitical people alike. I for one have no interest in voting for a party that has no respect for me or the money that I make. Nothing in the Democratic platform benefits people like me, in fact the platform is designed to those like me down. I'd be doing myself a disservice if I voted for them. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

When a leftist says that you're voting against your interests, what they really mean is that you are voting against THIER interests. That's literally how elections work! I hate it when the left says that. Democrats and Republicans have different interests. Period. As do Libertarians, Greens, Independents and apolitical people alike. I for one have no interest in voting for a party that has no respect for me or the money that I make. Nothing in the Democratic platform benefits people like me, in fact the platform is designed to those like me down. I'd be doing myself a disservice if I voted for them. 

Lots of people think they are voting "for their interests" when they vote Democrat. Look at our inner cities. How's that worked out? People are fleeing California...

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

All of it could have been lessened or even mitigated had we dealt with this when it first became a known crisis if not for Republicans.  

China puts out double the CO2 emissions that the US does, and Russia and India combined put out 25% more than the US, but it’s the fault of US republicans?  It’s not called National Warming after all.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, On2whls said:

China puts out double the CO2 emissions that the US does, and Russia and India combined put out 25% more than the US, but it’s the fault of US republicans?  It’s not called National Warming after all.  

Not sure why the republican worries about CO2 and who puts out more (which is irrelevant) when he thinks Climate Change is a big hoax/joke to start off with...... it's really not a logical thought process.

Anyways, the Chinese and Russians have come around with dealing with Climate Change. The american republican still lost as ever. Ask any maga trumper.

Maybe I can and will post a couple thousand tweets from these goofy people on Climate Change.

11 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Can't believe water is over 100.  How can anything but the hardiest creatures survive?  Why do people who know the least convince themselves that they know more than experts

Possibly a world record.

That ridiculously hot water turns little piss ant tropical storms into Cat 2, 3 and Cat 4 hurricanes. 

When people start leaving florida as they are now because they can't buy home insurance and people stop going to the beach with that slowing down ......ron desweaty will rethink his goofy climate denial videos in school's position. Even kids aren't that dumb.

101.1 degrees Fahrenheit

The reading from a buoy off Florida this week was stunning: 101.1 degrees Fahrenheit, or just over 38 Celsius, a possible world record for sea surface temperatures and a stark indication of the brutal marine heat wave that's threatening the region's sea life.Jul 26, 2023

8 hours ago, On2whls said:

You are talking to a moron.  US and EU emissions are down from their peaks despite population growth.  The problem is the Chinese. Indians and RoW.  Dimwits like WC will rail against their own nation and expect us to crush our own economy while the Chinese put two new coal plants online every week.

https://globalenergymonitor.org/press-release/china-permits-two-new-coal-power-plants-per-week-in-2022/

annual-fossil-fuel-emission.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

You are talking to a moron.  US and EU emissions are down from their peaks despite population growth.  The problem is the Chinese. Indians and RoW.  Dimwits like WC will rail against their own nation and expect us to crush our own economy while the Chinese put two new coal plants online every week.

https://globalenergymonitor.org/press-release/china-permits-two-new-coal-power-plants-per-week-in-2022/

.... and then there's this complete dumbass.

Go chuck go!!

14 hours ago, On2whls said:

Have you been paying attention?  Republicans have been denying climate change for almost 40 years.  Yes, Republicans are to blame for the US response to this fact.  100%.  Show me anything that says they are serious about the issue and I will change my opinion.  No other country denies the science that I know of.  No other political party has their collective heads up their asses like Republicans and those who voted for them.  Trump yells hoax and his cult go wild.  Paris accord?  How many Republicans cheered when he took us out of the accord?  Even when one or two Republicans do not deny it they say it is too expensive to address the problem.  I say pay a lot now or pay exponentially more down the road.  Republicans are not going to deal with until mass migrations start.  It will be the poorest among us that will be migrating too.  

This is not a political issue.  It is a science/math and humanity issue.  I wish this wasn't the way it is but here we are.  

Paris Accord?

Half a century of failed climate predictions?

I am not a "climate denier", but to act like scientists have a good grasp on things is silly. If they did, we'd be dead by now. Newsflash: We're not. The world's population has grown to about 8 billion and global poverty rates have dropped. 

And while the West has been controlling and reducing its carbon emissions, the rest of the world has been hugely increasing theirs. "Paris Accord" my ass.

So who is Dumbass mad at? Republicans.  🤡

Why did Barack Obama buy houses on the water in Mass and Hawaii? 

Why does Al Gore fly around in a planet killing jet to lecture poor people they are using too much heat in the winter and air in the summer? 

why do all the climate activists that we are supposed to listen to all fly planet killing jets, and planet killing yachts to tell the commoners they need to pony up unlimited tax dollars to address climate change? 

why has ever single prediction since the newspaper has been invented been spectacularly wrong about everything? 

@World Citizen is just a partisan hack that just wants democrats to wield more power. Nothing more. 

• Thanks 1