Feds uncover Black extremist criminal enterprise in Georgia

Nolebull813

This appears to be the new normal in Biden’s America. Ever since democrats rose to power in Georgia with the 2 senators, there has been a massive spike in black identity extremism. The feds have busted these black extremists in GA with rape and child sex trafficking. Much more serious than some dumb white rednecks marching around Central Florida. 

https://www.ajc.com/news/feds-investigating-black-hammer-party-in-wide-ranging-criminal-probe/D5I6HIKPQVHI3JKRJXM2ZDJLWU/

50 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This appears to be the new normal in Biden’s America. Ever since democrats rose to power in Georgia with the 2 senators, there has been a massive spike in black identity extremism. The feds have busted these black extremists in GA with rape and child sex trafficking. Much more serious than some dumb white rednecks marching around Central Florida. 

https://www.ajc.com/news/feds-investigating-black-hammer-party-in-wide-ranging-criminal-probe/D5I6HIKPQVHI3JKRJXM2ZDJLWU/

That's an interesting thing for you to say. I thought that your view was that the FBI was an instrument for the anti-American domestic terrorist organization known as the Democratic Party.

3 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

That's an interesting thing for you to say. I thought that your view was that the FBI was an instrument for the anti-American domestic terrorist organization known as the Democratic Party.

Remember when Pablo Escobar used to “let” the feds find 20 kilos in one spot so he could push 200 kilos in another spot? 

me too. It’s just like that 

Let me break this down for the ignorant. white racist attack and kill black people until black people get fed up. This in turn leafs to some black people feeling that they only way to protect black people is to attack back. Then you have another level which is a complete = to the current supporters of the republican party which is this group they believe everything white is evil especially the govt and they don't mind shooting and killing officers or klan members. In their eyes both are 1 and the same.

There's only 1 group of extremist world wide that attack from the viewpoint of being above people and without being provoked. Guess which one that is...

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

There's only 1 group of extremist world wide that attack from the viewpoint of being above people and without being provoked. Guess which one that is...

You might want to crack open a history book or just skim through the world news headlines.

Ethnic cleansing continues in Ethiopia. 

https://abcnews.go.com/International/ethnic-cleansing-continues-tigray-despite-truce-agreement-report/story?id=99791857#:~:text=Interest Successfully Added-,Ethnic cleansing continues in Tigray%2C despite truce agreement%3A Report,being detained and killed daily.&text=Ethnic cleansing campaigns have continued,report by Human Rights Watch.

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

Africa is always lauded as the beginning of everything. That includes everything. Slavery, murder, ethnic cleansing, you name it. The stuff America and Europe done over the centuries is child’s play to what Africa has done to just its own people and surrounding nations. They set the blueprint. Everyone else is just a knock off store brand version 

On 9/3/2023 at 1:17 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Hmmm, in the article it references a tie to a Russian group.  Those dang Russians. Always in our business.

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Let me break this down for the ignorant. white racist attack and kill black people until black people get fed up. This in turn leafs to some black people feeling that they only way to protect black people is to attack back. Then you have another level which is a complete = to the current supporters of the republican party which is this group they believe everything white is evil especially the govt and they don't mind shooting and killing officers or klan members. In their eyes both are 1 and the same.

Let me break this down for you, fuckwit...

Blacks are overwhelmingly killed by other blacks. And at roughly 5x the murder rate in the white community.

And most of this killing occurs in Dem-run cities.

Facts.

But keep being a good lad and ignoring this reality.

This post also shows white privilege. The fbi has stated time and time again white supremacists are the biggest domestic threat to the united states. Showing a group of black extremist getting arrested while ignoring white supremacists extremist holding rallys preaching their bs across the state that you live in as top tier ignorance.

You can't make this is. Your might as well wear a hat that says you are a racist pos. I believe they come in red.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

This post also shows white privilege. The fbi has stated time and time again white supremacists are the biggest domestic threat to the united states. Showing a group of black extremist getting arrested while ignoring white supremacists extremist holding rallys preaching their bs across the state that you live in as top tier ignorance.

You can't make this is. Your might as well wear a hat that says you are a racist pos. I believe they come in red.

Rich white Democrats piss themselves laughing at you so much.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Do you really believe this? “The fbi stated time and time again”. Just for second look at the data vs the propaganda. 

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

Do you really believe this? “The fbi stated time and time again”. Just for second look at the data vs the propaganda. 

Exactly! The only reason the FBI or any other part of the DOJ ever says that, is because the Biden Administration tells them to, so that they can gaslight America into believing it despite no evidence at all.

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

enough of yer "top tier ignorance"...

....shut up and support those Azovs by waving yer Ukrainian flag.

show yer support fer those "white supremacists"...

wit yer tax  moneys, and social commentary.

💩

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

wrong color you idiot...🤣

USA Stands With Ukraine Trident Hat American Ukraine Flag Printed Cap

USA Stands With Ukraine Trident Hat American Ukraine Flag Printed Cap - Picture 1 of 1

PS: Now be a good little lefty lemming,

and parrot yer support 👌