Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

2 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Those 90’s Falcons always played the 49ers really tough. Great defense, but Chris Miller at QB was not gonna get you enough offense. Same with those late 80s early 90s Saints. Awesome D, but Bobby Hebert wouldn’t scare the 18’ Colquit Hogs.

Good stuff!

Chris Miller xD

Idk, I never hardly break out the old collector's mug. I mean, I've had it for 28 years and drank from it the day I got it and maybe 6 or 8 times since.

Gotta protect the collectibles. LOL. 

Just now, Cossacks said:

One of the stores down the street from me has a great beer selection and lets you buy solos out of the 4 or 6 packs. That’s how I’ve found some really good beers. And conversely how I’ve only had to drink only 1 shitty beer on other occasions 😀.

Every now and again my craft store will have a broken sixer or four pack and they throw the singles into a reach in cooler. I do pick some up that way on occasion. 

I first tried Hofbrau from in there. Love it.

They have a Russian Clove beer in there that I have looked at 100 times. Ginger and clove. Idk.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Good stuff!

Chris Miller xD

Idk, I never hardly break out the old collector's mug. I mean, I've had it for 28 years and drank from it the day I got it and maybe 6 or 8 times since.

Gotta protect the collectibles. LOL. 

Was that the year Glanville got there? Changed the red helmets to black? I liked the red, Bartkowski, William Andrews and Dan Henning days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cossacks said:

Was that the year Glanville got there? Changed the red helmets to black? I liked the red, Bartkowski, William Andrews and Dan Henning days.

Man, it was. 

I've almost permanently blocked those losing seasons from my memory. Here you are rattling the cage and jogging these horrible memories. 

xD

• Haha 1

On 11/6/2018 at 3:20 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, if it means anything, I'm finishing off that sixer of Fu Manbrew I bought for last Friday. I had 3 left, and polishing the last one off now. 

I was gonna holla @The Stache and @Eddyr2 and give them the quote off the back of the bottle since I had a little buzz and felt like reading the back...

"In the perfect stranger we perceive man himself; the image of a God is not disguised by resemblances to an uncle or doubts of wisdom of a mustache," -- G.K. Chesterton 

Well I'll tell you one thing Hawg, this ole Stache better have some wisdom left when those Cen10 boys bus into Santa Ana on Friday.  Gawd they are scary on film.  That offense  is relentless.  They keep coming and coming and coming at you until you make a mistake, then they go for the jugular.

But you know, our guys are fighters.  We know what we need to do to get another crack at Bosco.  Thats all the kids want, is a chance to redeem themselves.  You take care and.....

GoFox!

#DillyDilly

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You work more OT than I do. Or you're just rich.

Man, I've worked a ton of OT this year, but that's beside the point. Holidays around the corner. Maybe just a little splurge for me in there somewhere. 

This bottle is actually a good deal for Mitcher's 10. I usually see it for over 220. This one is under 200 before tax. 

Idk if I can actually make the decision or not. Definitely been looking at the bottle though. xD

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Man, I've worked a ton of OT this year, but that's beside the point. Holidays around the corner. Maybe just a little splurge for me in there somewhere. 

This bottle is actually a good deal for Mitcher's 10. I usually see it for over 220. This one is under 200 before tax. 

Idk if I can actually make the decision or not. Definitely been looking at the bottle though. xD

Go get it. Have a belt after each playoff win, and hopefully a few at the end of the tournament. Oh, and some with other friends during the holidays.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bef9c16334f715259

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cossacks said:

I got to admit its beer, so of course  I'll drink it. But I am a not a huge fan of green bottled beers (Heineken, Becks, Moosehead etc). Something about that skunky aftertaste.     

I never tried Becks, but have always taken moods where Heineken or Moosehead was just fine drinking for me. Knocked back two and retired the rest for tomorrow or Sunday or something. The after taste isn't as heavy with Moosehead as it is with Heineken, but the smell is there when cracking the bottle open for sure. 

The Sweetwater 420 India Pale smells even skunkier, of course they use hemp oil in the brewing so that explains that. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I never tried Becks, but have always taken moods where Heineken or Moosehead was just fine drinking for me. Knocked back two and retired the rest for tomorrow or Sunday or something. The after taste isn't as heavy with Moosehead as it is with Heineken, but the smell is there when cracking the bottle open for sure. 

The Sweetwater 420 India Pale smells even skunkier, of course they use hemp oil in the brewing so that explains that. 

Had some whiskey sours with the misses, and she hit the hay. I found a Grolsch in the back of the fridge...what the hell? Might as well!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I got to admit its beer, so of course  I'll drink it. But I am a not a huge fan of green bottled beers (Heineken, Becks, Moosehead etc). Something about that skunky aftertaste.     

I probably posted already, but I use to always grab a pack of Peroni's every UFC fight and watch the fights at my buddy's house with my Italian skunky beers. Haven't had them in awhile. I like the skunky beers, which is weird because I don't like the smell of weed...just not my thing... really don't like the dank beers either.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The 420 says it all. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

I probably posted already, but I use to always grab a pack of Peroni's every UFC fight and watch the fights at my buddy's house with my Italian skunky beers. Haven't had them in awhile. I like the skunky beers, which is weird because I don't like the smell of weed...just not my thing... really don't like the dank beers either.

Like the Peronis too. Good beer when I'm in the lager mood as well. 

2 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Oh, I had to dig behind the Peroni bottles to find the Grolsch. I like Peroni.

Not much I don't like, really.

My name is Maxchobian and I am an....amusing drunk. Even if not to anyone else. I crack myself up at times. Mental masturbation is what my brother calls it.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Problem was after 5 peronis we would find you standing past out or sitting in the chair sleeping like narcolepsy where you would wake up randomly like I’m good then out again 5 mins later... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CardinalTruth said:

Have another or two... lube up and sneak attack her😂 always worked for me 

I seem to be happily thirsty tonight. 

Oh God, that men

should put an enemy in their mouths to steal away

their brain! That we should, with joy, pleasance

revel and applause, transform ourselves into beasts!

- Othello

• Haha 1