Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

46 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I got to admit its beer, so of course  I'll drink it. But I am a not a huge fan of green bottled beers (Heineken, Becks, Moosehead etc). Something about that skunky aftertaste.     

You want to try a horrible green bottle beer, drink this... Stella Beer in Egypt, drank it for 1.5 years. Have to shake it cuz 1/5 of beer is a solid before hand. Lol. 

DEA30912-9126-4A23-B665-D1DC0C7B862C.jpeg

• Sad 2

24 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

Problem was after 5 peronis we would find you standing past out or sitting in the chair sleeping like narcolepsy where you would wake up randomly like I’m good then out again 5 mins later... 

Truth.....I cant stop moving when drinking or I become narcoleptic.

Hey I might be the only person ever to get cut off by the bartender at the beach club in Siesta Key, and then later convince her to serve me more beer 😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

102C2470-A072-427C-BB57-4D098263DF37.jpeg

My best friend passed away from Cancer about 6 months ago. He was biggest beer enthusiast I’ve ever seen. He still has 2 large fridge in his garage full of high end hard to get beers. Long story short, one his fav was MoonRaker in Auburn California. Our friends were opening a brewery when he passed and they went to Moonraker and told his story and they let them sell a few of their cans and taps now on regular. Sell out right away and limited to 1-2 pours it’s so popular. They put his hat and glasses behind bar there so we can have one with him when ever we want! 4AB131CC-8A3B-48F5-97D1-084E0AF96DF9.thumb.jpeg.371c9cf27a47619f1d26381e011eadb3.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

My best friend passed away from Cancer about 6 months ago. He was biggest beer enthusiast I’ve ever seen. He still has 2 large fridge in his garage full of high end hard to get beers. Long story short, one his fav was MoonRaker in Auburn California. Our friends were opening a brewery when he passed and they went to Moonraker and told his story and they let them sell a few of their cans and taps now on regular. Sell out right away and limited to 1-2 pours it’s so popular. They put his hat and glasses behind bar there so we can have one with him when ever we want! 4AB131CC-8A3B-48F5-97D1-084E0AF96DF9.thumb.jpeg.371c9cf27a47619f1d26381e011eadb3.jpeg

Damn man. Sorry to hear. But really cool that you are able to honor him that way. Life and beer are both fleeting, so might as well make the best of both as long as we can

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Truth.....I cant stop moving when drinking or I become narcoleptic.

Hey I might be the only person ever to get cut off by the bartender at the beach club in Siesta Key, and then later convince her to serve me more beer 😂

Yea she looked at me like really... I was like he’s fine get him  another beer😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Coletrain06 said:

Damn man. Sorry to hear. But really cool that you are able to honor him that way. Life and beer are both fleeting, so might as well make the best of both as long as we can

Yes sir. Notice how this thread is 22 pages long and has not been Dooshed up by lame posts or hijacked by jackasses. Gotta be a record on here for no one trying to out big dick others.        

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yes sir. Notice how this thread is 22 pages long and has not been Dooshed up by lame posts or hijacked by jackasses. Gotta be a record on here for no one trying to out big dick others.        

No doubt.

Truth be told, I simply don't have enough time to be a hijacker/troll/douche on internet forums. I barely have enough time to keep up with all my friends and family. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

The sun is over the yardarm @Cossacks, so you are cleared for takeoff...Having something similar from the same part of the country...

image.jpeg.6d41007293edf54e7696a8b3e532e9a2.jpeg

Ouch that is top fuel there. Have you tried it before?

I had one last year. I’m not gonna lie, I have an Olympic conditioned liver for these type of things, but it was almost to strong for my tastes.

• Haha 1