Official game day drink thread

Coletrain06

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

What kind of whip you rolling in? Haven’t had good luck in that thing recently.

My car isn't the only thing I just finished fixing... 

I might've just accidentally gotten myself in a situation I didn't want... 

Oh boy... 

Ever had one of those moments where you see a girl and she just turns your head.... 

Well.... 

This girl made me wanna sing and dance.... 

The only song that came to mind unfortunately was Freaking you by Jodeci....and you best believe I sung it...  

Talk about busting a first impression.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I spent a few a days in (and around) Charleston last week. It's a great city. I give it my highest recommendation -- good food, friendly people, and tons of history.  

I tried boiled peanuts for the first time. Not bad. And I finally scratched that itch for trout that @HawgGoneIt gave me a few weeks back.

And I tried some local brews and one from GA.

I like IPAs. What can I say. 

Here's the order in which I liked them. 

Beer 1.jpg

Beer 2.jpg

Beer 3.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I spent a few a days in (and around) Charleston last week. It's a great city. I give it my highest recommendation -- good food, friendly people, and tons of history.  

I tried boiled peanuts for the first time. Not bad. And I finally scratched that itch for trout that @HawgGoneIt gave me a few weeks back.

Beer 1.jpg

Beer 2.jpg

Beer 3.jpg

I like the SweetWater brews. Most all of them that I've tried. 

Never seen the other two though. 

I had a couple of Naked Pigs from Back Forty earlier. Didn't snap a pic though because an old friend called while I was drinking them. 

Cheated and stole the pic off of Beer Advocate.com

55335.jpg.47b2d6dfc5818f55db84a85a0035f944.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Beer 1.jpg

Beer 2.jpg

Beer 3.jpg

Dunno not a IPA guy but that paradise with the backsplash of the beach. I’d try it.. the coast and beach is my weak spot. On the coast I feel at home if that makes sense 

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Now I made it home and to what my intended brew of the night was. 

I went down to the gaarden and picked up six hoes. 

Got a curvy one opened up right now. 

20181027_000810.thumb.jpg.08f717684274dcf25e1bcb55739c67c6.jpg

Think I'll call it a night after knocking this one back. 

After the red stripes we aren’t to off, couple of these to end my night. Good luck on your shrine tomorrow morning tho😂

11A27BFA-496D-46CE-8DD2-7C42A3E0A708.jpeg

• Haha 2

Listermann with another amazing beer. This one is another of the very best beers I've ever had. Name is a play on a Snickers bar.......tastes pretty damn close.

Listermann definitely establishing themselves as by far the best brewery in Cincinnati......if all the rest of the Cincinnati breweries could be figuratively compared to Longhorn/Outback steakhouses, then Listermann would be Jeff Ruby's. 

20181027_204758.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Listermann with another amazing beer. This one is another of the very best beers I've ever had. Name is a play on a Snickers bar.......tastes pretty damn close.

Listermann definitely establishing themselves as by far the best brewery in Cincinnati......if all the rest of the Cincinnati breweries could be figuratively compared to Longhorn/Outback steakhouses, then Listermann would be Jeff Ruby's. 

20181027_204758.jpg

I’d give that a test ride. Looks like you would only want to drink one of those! Well maybe the fatasses could throw down a sixer of Snickers 😂

• Like 1