The Pac12 going out in style

Bodysurf

It’s fair to say that the Pac12 is the deepest conference. There are currently 8 ranked teams. I’m not saying they have the best teams, but the depth and parity for the top 5-6 teams is pretty amazing this season. What’s going to happen is the same thing that happens every year which is that they will start beating each other and every team could likely end up with a couple loses. 

14 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

It’s fair to say that the Pac12 is the deepest conference. There are currently 8 ranked teams. I’m not saying they have the best teams, but the depth and parity for the top 5-6 teams is pretty amazing this season. What’s going to happen is the same thing that happens every year which is that they will start beating each other and every team could likely end up with a couple loses. 

I hope the Pac-12 goes out with a bang.   

Even Cal impressed me last night... 

They almost took out Auburn. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I think USC defense will be able to get those critical stops this year to win the scoring track meets. Ain’t gonna be able to stop the offense.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I think USC defense will be able to get those critical stops this year to win the scoring track meets. Ain’t gonna be able to stop the offense.

I was at the game last night and thought the same thing. The defense is not the best in the world, but should be able to do enough. The offense is disgustingly good. Wide receiver room is so deep. 12 receivers caught passes yesterday 

On 9/10/2023 at 5:05 PM, Bodysurf said:

What have they won this year?