Best team in Georgia now ?

HooverOutlaw

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Mill creek,  Colquitt or Walton?

I'd say Bufords still in contention along with Carrollton... 

But right now I'd say Mill Creek or Colquitt... 

Walton concerns me... 

If you can air it out you can score on Walton... 

North Cobb should have upset them last week but they didnt commit 

• Like 2

Mill Creek, Buford, Colquitt, Walton, Carrollton. Hard to say who is the clear #1 but they are all in contention. You kinda have to give it to Mill Creek by default atm. They are the defending Champs and just beat the previous #1 team.

Carrollton has a loss to Hughes but theyve looked better & better every week while Hughes has looked worse and worse. Id take Carrollton by 3-4 TDs in a rematch today.

MHS is holding the North Cobb game against Walton too much. That stuff happens. North Cobb is a solid team, Walton fell behind 21-0 & outscored North Cobb 35-6 to close out that game. Walton is my personal #1.

Colquitt, I mean... their Colquitt.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Mill Creek, Buford, Colquitt, Walton, Carrollton. Hard to say who is the clear #1 but they are all in contention. You kinda have to give it to Mill Creek by default atm. They are the defending Champs and just beat the previous #1 team.

Carrollton has a loss to Hughes but theyve looked better & better every week while Hughes has looked worse and worse. Id take Carrollton by 3-4 TDs in a rematch today.

MHS is holding the North Cobb game against Walton too much. That stuff happens. North Cobb is a solid team, Walton fell behind 21-0 & outscored North Cobb 35-6 to close out that game. Walton is my personal #1.

Colquitt, I mean... their Colquitt.

Colquitt ain't nothing but a bunch of poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs.

We should be ranked between 8-12 in Georgia. (All Classifications)

Rufus>>

46 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Colquitt, I mean... they’re Colquitt.

I’ll take Carrollton and Buford 8 days a week but 

colquit is the greatest of all time at playing the regular season,

now if we talking about playing in December for C Squared peckers 

Not so muchhh

I thought I might share some FACTS about Bird's misinformation on Colquitt's playoff results.  For the last 15 years...Colquitt is 42-12 in PLAYOFF games.  THEY HAVE WON 42 PLAYOFF GAMES.  They have played 54 playoff games.

I believe I might put that record up against most public high school football teams in the Divided States of America.

Rufus>>