J.J. McCarthy Is The New Heisman Favorite..

RedZone

I cannot forget about this forum shitting on J.J. McCarthy his entire career.....especially @steeler01

I need to go pull up some of that old bullshit. 😆

Anyways > more importantly, LSU QB Jayden Daniels is now a legit contender moving up to #3.

Jayden Daniels only played one half yesterday.

Lots of football to be played though.

LSU has the gumps in 2 weeks.

#gotiger 

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I cannot forget about this forum shitting on J.J. McCarthy his entire career.....especially @steeler01

Go pull it up. Until a team forces Michigan to pass the ball without having to worry about the run,  McCarthy will show up. 

They play Penn State and Ohio State coming up. Other than that,  their schedule has been a cakewalk

• Like 1

Just now, RedZone said:

I believe I will......soon.

Don't go back and start erasing shit now.

You've been a J.J. McCarthy hater since there was a J.J. McCarthy.

I don't think he's good. Funny,  you haven't mentioned who Michigan has played. Their lines have dominated their counterparts and they've been able to do whatever they want.  Point to a game where he was under duress and he kept making play after play.  Don't show me plays where he has all day to throw, or a PA pass to a wide open WR.

19 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Go pull it up. Until a team forces Michigan to pass the ball without having to worry about the run,  McCarthy will show up. 

They play Penn State and Ohio State coming up. Other than that,  their schedule has been a cakewalk

I think they have just one opponent in the FPI Top 50. Sparty has the #86 pass defense in the FBS. Caleb Williams also looked great and like a world beater... right up until he played teams that have a pulse.

• Thanks 1

Just now, concha said:

I think they have just one opponent in the FPI Top 50. Sparty has the #86 pass defense in the FBS. Caleb Williams also looked great and like a world beater... right up until he played teams that have a pulse.

Caleb's problems have more to do with USC's offensive line not being very good. 

JJ on the other hand has proven nothing in any big game during his career. 

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It doesn't matter who they have played he's currently the front-runner..... like caleb williams was when when usc was racking up wins vs the trash.

Caleb was the offense. With any other QB, USC's offense would be terrible due to their offensive line. 

This is similar to your Bennett argument.  Bennett just wins.  Beck has Georgia undefeated,  just like Bennett did last year. This Georgia team isn't as stacked on both sides as last years team either.  

You made a post earlier in the year about Georgia wishing they had Bennett right now.  They're undefeated regardless.

23 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Caleb's problems have more to do with USC's offensive line not being very good. 

JJ on the other hand has proven nothing in any big game during his career. 

It is not good. But QBs play with what they're dealt in that regard.

JayJay has a very solid o-line by any measure - one of the best in fact. Throw in a schedule that is an utter embarrassment to date and two great RBs to keep opponents honest, and just how is JayJay NOT going to look good? 

Someone in this group of 6 will WIN the Heisman Trophy.

.....penix jr took a big hit yesterday with 0 TDs and 2 INTs and he rushed for -1 Yard.

I really don't know what else Jayden Daniels can do to move up except win the rest of his games and do even more........then hope these 5 other cats all fail. Jayden Daniels currently leads the nation in Total Offense and it's not even close right now.

I get these Vegas dudes all think Michigan is going to run out. Maybe Ohio St can thump McCarthy and knock him down. Michigan has owned Ohio St the last 2 years though.

Anyways, the "current" favorites.  

Screenshot (10).png

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Try not to follow me anyone today, little guy......please!

Then your feelings won't be hurt.

Boy Im about to Grill yo miserable ass... 

Look at how everyone else who actually is grown acts compared to you supposedly you're an "old man" bitch you act like you're 12... 

Why would I have my feelings hurt about your brain dead opinion on the Bichigan QB... 

I posted that pic because you haven't looked at Bichigans schedule thus far and made a stupid statement... 

That shits softer than your brain... 

I would Never and I mean NEVER be hurt about anything related to the fighting Harbaughs or your retarded ass... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@HurricaneNick this guys browser is straight credit card applications lmao, u know it’s bad when he using credit One 😂😂😂, maybe if he wasn’t obsessing everything cali he wouldn’t have a Lean on his home right now

Hold da hell up?

What's wrong Credit One my guy?  Credit these days is Credit!

6 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Hold da hell up?

What's wrong Credit One my guy?  Credit these days is Credit!

I wouldn't fool much with Credit One Bank.

They sent me an American Express offer which was total bullshit..

I checked it out though. Definitely not something I would recommend.

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He threw 3 TD passes and rushed for 1 vs Ohio St last year, right?.....0 INT 

That was a big game.

You are just a common hater.

Lol, 

12 for 24(Ohio state selling out to try to stop the run)

The element of surprise because of that. Once again,  a game that any mediocre QB would've done just fine in. 

252 Yards rushing by Michigan in that game