Hamas Holds “Insurrection” at White House Gates

Crusader12-0

25 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Where’s a stray bullet when you need one? Maybe he can spew his crap in Chicago next time.

They are slowly infiltrating civilized western society with the intent to overthrow and kill all the non believers. 

The problem is leftists in Europe and America let this run around unimpeded because they hate western culture. They cheer this on so it rots and destroys everything we hold dear. 

You are fighting 2 enemies in that regard 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Found @dan in daytona and @World Citizen

The sound didn't work.  Doesn't matter though because it has nothing to do with your ignorance.  Most Americans don't know American history, so it comes as no surprise that Americans don't know Middle East history.  You are the poster child of not knowing ANY history and it is because you refuse to learn.  

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

The sound didn't work.  Doesn't matter though because it has nothing to do with your ignorance.  Most Americans don't know American history, so it comes as no surprise that Americans don't know Middle East history.  You are the poster child of not knowing ANY history and it is because you refuse to learn.  

This guy is talking to you 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think they have cemented their status as far left when they use the term “pregnant person” 

and it wasn’t an opinion piece. They were trying to be serious. 

USA Today used pregnant woman in the headline and article.

I’m lost as to why this article bothers you.  

The quote came from a Dallas police representative, so call the Dallas Police force far left as it has zero to do with USA Today’s article.  
They quoted a comment, which is called doing your job.  

Reading comprehension is key.  

20 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

The quote came from a Dallas police representative, so call the Dallas Police force far left as it has zero to do with USA Today’s article.  

NM

18 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Not sure I am following what the point is.  Is the word 'pregnant' is what is bothering Nole?  Does the word imply something other than being pregnant?  Reading comprehension is key and I think I am lost as to what the problem is suppose to be.  

24 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

No, they changed the headline. That’s where I originally seen it. It was click bait. But they changed it. Here is one of the mentions left.

28593236-B555-4268-8CAB-FB2C8608D242.jpeg

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Not sure I am following what the point is.  Is the word 'pregnant' is what is bothering Nole?  Does the word imply something other than being pregnant?  Reading comprehension is key and I think I am lost as to what the problem is suppose to be.  

I’m looking fwd to Iowa’s Steelers looking uniform, but no clue who the home team is.  

This is what an Abby normal noggin is thinking of, along with the stock market and Fed chair Powell’s comments today.  

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Nothing bothers me about any words. It’s just a highlight. The fact that USA today is noted as a far left information provider