Hamas Holds “Insurrection” at White House Gates

Crusader12-0

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So everyone should leave where they live if they don’t want domestic terrorists terrorizing their communities? 

Would you tell the black people in Chicago who are upset that there are so many illegal aliens moving into their communities to just leave?

So pieces of shit like you can cause chaos, and then if the people who are victims of your chaos complain, they are the problem? 

fucking punk 

Hey Idiot, you were the one who dreamed of moving, with family, to the Appalachian mountains one day. I just offered to help send you on the way. I got the boot for your "punk" ass for assistance......bend over clown. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Gaslighting post of the year. These people are not peacefully protesting. They are laying siege to city after city getting violent for the right for Palestinians to kill Jews. 

You are a piece of shit to the highest degree. You cheer dead Jews and blame the victims.

How pathetic can you get?  You have to lie and make shit up because you are such a bad person.  Fake Christian.  

Go ahead and prove me wrong.  Show where I cheered anybody being killed.  EVER.  Show me and I will leave this site forever.  If you can't...you should leave or stop with the fucking lying and quit being such a pussy.  

17 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Gaslighting post of the year. These people are not peacefully protesting. They are laying siege to city after city getting violent for the right for Palestinians to kill Jews. 

You are a piece of shit to the highest degree. You cheer dead Jews and blame the victims.

Scum like you like to redefine what reality is. Peaceful protest is a euphemism for left wing domestic terrorists destroying lives and property 

I don't typically get my news off of Youtube, but I watched the link you posted about the Texas rally.  I did not see any violence or destruction.  BUT I also suspect the video was produced by a group in support of the rally (again, Youtube is a notoriously unreliable source for news), so I went to search for actual news reports on the event.  I found this Texas Tribune article: 

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/11/12/texas-palestine-israel-ceasefire-protest/

From the article:

image.png.2a08f80f7b544230fa58d8e70c1f0150.png

Free speech means sometimes you aren't going to like what you hear.  Accepting that is part of what it means to be a "Real American."

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

How pathetic can you get?  You have to lie and make shit up because you are such a bad person.  Fake Christian.  

Go ahead and prove me wrong.  Show where I cheered anybody being killed.  EVER.  Show me and I will leave this site forever.  If you can't...you should leave or stop with the fucking lying and quit being such a pussy.  

You cheer for the “protests” that actively result in death. You have been doing that since the riots of 2020. 

Hitler would be so proud of you and Dan. You are the exact type of people that led to his prominence.

57 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I don't typically get my news off of Youtube, but I watched the link you posted about the Texas rally.  I did not see any violence or destruction.  BUT I also suspect the video was produced by a group in support of the rally (again, Youtube is a notoriously unreliable source for news), so I went to search for actual news reports on the event.  I found this Texas Tribune article: 

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/11/12/texas-palestine-israel-ceasefire-protest/

From the article:

image.png.2a08f80f7b544230fa58d8e70c1f0150.png

Free speech means sometimes you aren't going to like what you hear.  Accepting that is part of what it means to be a "Real American."

The Texas Tribune is a far left propaganda rag. It’s hard to find any unbiased news source in this day and age.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The Texas Tribune is a far left propaganda rag. It’s hard to find any unbiased news source in this day and age.

Your source showed no violence or destruction.  Texas Tribune reported a peaceful protest.  So nobody reporting violence and destruction (and laying siege to a city) but you.  Must be nice to dismiss all sources, including your own, and then claiming whatever you like, blaming whoever you like.  Apparently you are the news source all unto yourself.

Let me ask you something.  How did you feel about the alt-right marching into Charlottesville carrying torches chanting "Jews will not replace us?"  Later, after after one of 'unite the right' protesters drove into a crowd of counter protestors, killing Heather Heyer, the Criminal Defendant said there were 'very fine people on both sides?"  Was that acceptable to you?

Must be strange.  The Criminal Defendant standing up for abject anti-Semitism, President Biden showing the most public support for Israel.

6 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Your source showed no violence or destruction.  Texas Tribune reported a peaceful protest.  So nobody reporting violence and destruction (and laying siege to a city) but you.  Must be nice to dismiss all sources, including your own, and then claiming whatever you like, blaming whoever you like.  Apparently you are the news source all unto yourself.

Let me ask you something.  How did you feel about the alt-right marching into Charlottesville carrying torches chanting "Jews will not replace us?"  Later, after after one of 'unite the right' protesters drove into a crowd of counter protestors, killing Heather Heyer, the Criminal Defendant said there were 'very fine people on both sides?"  Was that acceptable to you?

Must be strange.  The Criminal Defendant standing up for abject anti-Semitism, President Biden showing the most public support for Israel.

It looks like you allow propaganda to rot your brain. What did Trump say before you start the infamous quote? 

I have always said you should be held accountable for any crime you commit big or small. Not be punished the same but held accountable no question. So when some lunatic runs through a crowd with the intention to kill he should get the death penalty. No different when that black nationalist drove through a crowd and killed 5 white people which was his goal. 

Also in Charlottesville, you had people protesting the removal of a statue and then you had “counter protestors” there to cause chaos. They wouldn’t allow some dumb racist rednecks exercise their free speech. They had to engage them and become violent with them. I don’t agree with anything some dumb KKK redneck stands for, but if they are not causing harm they should be allowed to protest just like anyone else peacefully. Some people are protesting peacefully for Palestines right to kill Jews. But there are countless of examples all around the world where it turns violent and that must be condemned every time 

11 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Do better.  It’s not hard.  

IMG_7594.jpeg

Who fact checks the fact checkers? Who made that website God? How do you know they do not have bias? Long gone are the days that you get the actual news reported to you and then you decide how to feel about it. Now it is given to you through a biased lens either way. You are told what to think about it.

• Thanks 1

What ethnic background is HAMAS? People try to use the word HAMAS to separate the good from the evil, but Palestinians who supposedly are not HAMAS don’t do one thing to try and stop them. There is no cooperation. Because they support it. HAMAS is Palestine. It’s the same shit. They would have been stopped years ago with Palestinians cooperation but that’s not what they want. This isn’t HAMAS vs Israel. This is Palestine vs Israel 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

What ethnic background is HAMAS? People try to use the word HAMAS to separate the good from the evil, but Palestinians who supposedly are not HAMAS don’t do one thing to try and stop them. There is no cooperation. Because they support it. HAMAS is Palestine. It’s the same shit. They would have been stopped years ago with Palestinians cooperation but that’s not what they want. This isn’t HAMAS vs Israel. This is Palestine vs Israel 

You know what is also really strange about you cultist?  None of your fellow idiots EVER come to help you or correct you when you say stupid shit.  So basically, you have no friends and the only people willing to help correct your shit thinking is people like me who think you are the lowest of the low.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1