Hamas Holds “Insurrection” at White House Gates

Crusader12-0

4 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

https://x.com/tpostmillennial/status/1720960219780645108?s=46&t=aLqN7NpOWTU8YfmzxOnJ2g
Palestinian activists are scaling the White House fence. Yet, The left is silent. 

I’ll be silent with anything factually mixed.  I spent 2 min looking at the site and seeing the headlines.   You can do better.  Is there a Reuters or AP link to view on this scene?  Thx 

I watched a piece on Cornell yesterday.  

My opinion from the moderate left?  Who cares.  It’s a HSFB forum and there’s the Mensa 5 here.  20 max view this side?  

My opinion?  It’s buffoonery.  Propaganda bs both sides.  
Who gets a better sound bite or cheer and for which side’s tv show or stream.   Might as well watch old Morton Downey Jr episodes to get a fix.  

Non-peaceful protesting is abnormal. Just like viewing a bs source and claiming the left is silent or is somehow not bothered.  

IMG_7107.jpeg

Hilarious.

This clown lets a "fact checking" site dictate his beliefs.  Odds that he has done NOTHING to look into that site?  110%.

It has been criticized for being left-leaning and anti-alternative news.

BUT, on the positive side -for GolfAddict anyway- it provides cover for his intellectual dishonesty and laziness.

Scientific studies using its ratings note that ratings from Media Bias/Fact Check show high agreement with an independent fact checking dataset from 2017,[5] with NewsGuard[6] and with BuzzFeed journalists.

BuzzFeed, of course, is left-wing and considered untrustworthy.

In October 2014, a Pew Research Center survey[111] found that in the United States, BuzzFeed was viewed as an unreliable source by the majority of people, regardless of political affiliation.[112][113] Adweek noted that most respondents had not heard of BuzzFeed, and many users do not consider BuzzFeed a news site.[114] In a subsequent Pew report based on 2014 surveys,[115] BuzzFeed was among the least trusted sources by millennials.[116][117] A 2016 study by the Columbia Journalism Review found readers less likely to trust a story (originally published in Mother Jones) that appeared to originate on BuzzFeed than the same article on The New Yorker website.[118] In a 2017 survey among US readers, BuzzFeed was voted the second least trustworthy source among American readers, with Occupy Democrats being lower-ranked.

NewsGuard?

Sites that had previously ignored the extension, such as MailOnline, objected to being listed as unreliable.[20] The decision to list MailOnline as unreliable was reversed, and NewsGuard admitted they were wrong on some counts.[22]

NewsGuard has been criticized by Breitbart News as "the establishment media's latest effort to blacklist alternative media sites,"[6] and by the conservative Media Research Center as having "extraordinary left-wing bias."

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, concha said:

Hilarious.

This clown lets a "fact checking" site dictate his beliefs.  Odds that he has done NOTHING to look into that site?  110%.

It has been criticized for being left-leaning and anti-alternative news.

BUT, on the positive side -for GolfAddict anyway- it provides cover for his intellectual dishonesty and laziness.

Scientific studies using its ratings note that ratings from Media Bias/Fact Check show high agreement with an independent fact checking dataset from 2017,[5] with NewsGuard[6] and with BuzzFeed journalists.

BuzzFeed, of course, is left-wing and considered untrustworthy.

In October 2014, a Pew Research Center survey[111] found that in the United States, BuzzFeed was viewed as an unreliable source by the majority of people, regardless of political affiliation.[112][113] Adweek noted that most respondents had not heard of BuzzFeed, and many users do not consider BuzzFeed a news site.[114] In a subsequent Pew report based on 2014 surveys,[115] BuzzFeed was among the least trusted sources by millennials.[116][117] A 2016 study by the Columbia Journalism Review found readers less likely to trust a story (originally published in Mother Jones) that appeared to originate on BuzzFeed than the same article on The New Yorker website.[118] In a 2017 survey among US readers, BuzzFeed was voted the second least trustworthy source among American readers, with Occupy Democrats being lower-ranked.

NewsGuard?

Sites that had previously ignored the extension, such as MailOnline, objected to being listed as unreliable.[20] The decision to list MailOnline as unreliable was reversed, and NewsGuard admitted they were wrong on some counts.[22]

NewsGuard has been criticized by Breitbart News as "the establishment media's latest effort to blacklist alternative media sites,"[6] and by the conservative Media Research Center as having "extraordinary left-wing bias."

He’s a bot 🤖 🤣 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, concha said:

He's a message board spam turd. Over 100 posts this weekend. That's in less than two days and he's got the rest of today to pile on.  His best retorts? Posting crap from a left-leaning "fact check" 🤡 🤣 site.

Pathetic.

Does anybody pay any attention to fact checkers? Who fact checks the fact checkers? They are all 30 year old lefties living in their grandmother's basement working for the Demonrats.

The only thing I'm quicker to ignore is "Occupy Democrats" that DBP66 always cites. 🙄

• Thanks 2

Good listen with backup proof from Jake Tapper/staff.  

https://x.com/angry_staffer/status/1721995219023933797?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

The tunnels mention for citizens protection (yea I laughed too), reminded me of seeing a tour and discussion of a bunker in Berlin with my father in law.  That bunker was huge and very interesting to see and hear about from an expert. 

This was it…

https://www.berliner-unterwelten.de/en/guided-tours/public-tours/dark-worlds.html

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

That’s funny Golf checks left wing sites to see if anything right of center is factually correct or not. Lol. It’s not hard. You have to call out any injustice no matter how much you share ideologies with them. All the time no excuses 

I do it for left bs rags too.  Show me a crap source I’ve shared beyond a meme or joke with a smile or wink.  

I’m not a poster who adds satire links as gotchas, without a smiley face or wink, but in large font.  

(From Slate, decent rating) 

IMG_7225.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

What in the holy fuck?!

They have "kids shows" with this stuff. Truly sick.

“When peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons. Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.

Golda Meir

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2