Lowndes Reaches A New Pinnacle

Rufus69

3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Ohio State somehow ended up in the CFB Playoff again. It seems like the committee loves them.

But as of now, if I Bama, Clemson, Penn State, and TCU in the playoff.

And yes, I did say TCU. 

I can only see TCU getting in by winning out and they got to play Oklahoma still

57 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

@Rufus69 and @HawgGoneIt Do y'all think that Dosta is on the verge of a "2016 Colquitt Packers" turnaround after their 1-4 start? 

idk

It could happen. They have a good defense, if they can work out the offense they could make a run. I'd never count them out until the proverbial big gal starts singin'.

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

idk

It could happen. They have a good defense, if they can work out the offense they could make a run. I'd never count them out until the proverbial big gal starts singin'.

Riiight lol. I mean, they had an offensive explosion last week (kinda like how Colquitt did against Bishop Sullivan), so I'm hoping that they can continue to ride that wave tonight against Northside tonight. 

8 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Riiight lol. I mean, they had an offensive explosion last week (kinda like how Colquitt did against Bishop Sullivan), so I'm hoping that they can continue to ride that wave tonight against Northside tonight. 

If I'm being totally honest, I don't think Valdosta beats Lee or Coffee this year. If we were gambling, I'd put money on Valdosta against Northside though. The Valdosta/Coffee game should be good, and Valdosta could get that one but I don't think so right now.

If they wear out Northside, I may change my mind a bit on that though.

56 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

If I'm being totally honest, I don't think Valdosta beats Lee or Coffee this year. If we were gambling, I'd put money on Valdosta against Northside though. The Valdosta/Coffee game should be good, and Valdosta could get that one but I don't think so right now.

If they wear out Northside, I may change my mind a bit on that though.

I feel you. I say this: if Dosta manages to beat Northside, Coffee, and Lee, they're winning state again. That's my bold prediction. I think Tucker is the favorite to win 6A, but Tucker is too predictable, and Rodemaker did a great job of shutting Tucker down last season in the championship. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah! I mean, he's an ex-Florida coach and all. He should have cohones the size of grapefruits according to Nolebull and the gang.

Instead... Raisins. 

xD

He’s stuck in the Lee County school system and they play outside of region one level above the participation trophy..... The just want the wins regardless of the quality of the opponents so they can feel good about themselves and call themselves winners. I think Fabrizio is a good coach and they have some REALLY good talent in that system no doubt, (they poach studs out of Albany but I can’t blame them)but I think he stuck drawing a check from powers that don’t like to push competitively..

• Like 1

Just now, 94Packer said:

He’s stuck in the Lee County school system and they play outside of region one level above the participation trophy..... The just want the wins regardless of the quality of the opponents so they can feel good about themselves and call themselves winners. I think Fabrizio is a good coach and they have some REALLY good talent in that system no doubt, (they poach studs out of Albany but I can’t blame them)but I think he stuck drawing a check from powers that don’t like to push competitively..

That's the general feel I get too. They're gonna go vanilla in the pre-region and then only play the teams they have no choice in because of region. 

As soon as they were out of our region, that ended that series. 

• Like 1