Jake Browning

steeler01

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Did you also notice that in the 5 wins that Burrow had this season the defense never gave up more than 20 points?

Yup,  Burrow had that team at .500 thanks to the defense. They played the Rams earlier this year on a Monday night where they did nothing on offense and stole the game 19-16. Burrow was 26 for 49 259 yds 0 TDs 1 Int

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It was fun to see JB have such a good game, (and getting the W) but it's one game...he hasn't exactly been lighting it up prior to that. I'll start getting excited about it if we're 9-6 at Christmas.

He hasn't had a healthy roster either till this week. 

Higgins was out last week.

50 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So in response to my factual claim that he threw a lot of passes for *not* a lot of yards, you try to counter that by claiming that he threw a lot of passes for not a lot of yards.

My counter is I don't need a counter to counter your counter..

You are blowing an undrafted QB who has 3 TD passes in his entire NFL career.

And I'm talking about Joe Burrow.

You'd be much better served just hanging in Jim Harbaugh threads posting funny photos, memes or something 

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

My counter is I don't need a counter to counter your counter..

You are blowing an undrafted QB who has 3 TD passes in his entire NFL career.

And I'm talking about Joe Burrow.

You'd be much better served just hanging in Jim Harbaugh threads posting funny photos, memes or something 

But I merely credited a guy for playing well while you constantly credited a guy who sucked.

12 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It was fun to see JB have such a good game, (and getting the W) but it's one game...he hasn't exactly been lighting it up prior to that. I'll start getting excited about it if we're 9-6 at Christmas.

Maybe the Bengals will keep Jake Browning at QB and trade Joe Burrow to the NOLA Saints!!!

Come home, Joe!!

13 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

But I merely credited a guy for playing well while you constantly credited a guy who sucked.

I said Jake Browning had a good game, but I'm not drooling at the mouth like you because you think you got Joe Burrow or something.

Grow up, Atticus and realize you've met your match with RedZone> King of the Jungle.

The only reason this fairy tail thread was started was to bash Joe Burrow YET again!

Dudes, it's 2023 soon to be 2024!

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

But you were drooling at the mouth over a 61 attempts for 316 yards performance.

He completed 37 of those passes which was a rookie record that night, right? Without Ja'Marr Chase.

The spotlight is normally on #1 Picks in the NFL draft....... unless you are from mater haze and california.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

I know that you're incapable of looking up stats competently.

They're 26th in NY/A.

The Jacksonville Jaguars actually rank #30 in passing yards allowed per game. I was close. You can just see they are terrible on the field.

Never really can count on you for accurate information.

Screenshot_20231206-082806-798.png

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

The Jaguars probably have the worst pass defense in NFL. Look it up, Charlie.

You said this ^^^^^ 

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

There's no denying Chase is one of the best WRs in the NFL today, if not the best. He set a couple records vs the Jaguars. Look it up.

Then followed up with this^^^^ 

The humor you provide is seemingly endless.

10 minutes ago, On2whls said:

You said this ^^^^^ 

Then followed up with this^^^^ 

The humor you provide is seemingly endless.

I guess it takes someone of your intelligence to recognize what's truly funny about that.

Consider yourself very lucky.

What's so sad is Browning's 2nd  favorite Target of the night was RB Joe Mixon. You just can't make this kind of stuff up.

13 hours ago, RedZone said:

That's about what the Jaguars give up to every QB in the NFL not named Bryce Young.

The Jaguars probably have the worst pass defense in NFL. Look it up, Charlie.

What was his stats last week against the Steelers?

Oh yeah, there's not a thread on it.

I’d cut him some slack considering this was his first week of practice with the starters. Also his stats weren’t even bad against the Steelers lol. So far he’s looked good is all we’re saying. 

54 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Everyone knows why this absurd thread was started.

And,

I have no problem if you want to "homer" Jake Browning. Have at it.

The sad part is you clowns aren't even homering Jake Browning.

It's the "loaded" Cincinnati Bengals that were on display Monday night

Here's a clue.....the freaking Bengals are about as loaded as every other decent NFL team not named the Carolina Panthers and couple others.

Just some bizarre bullshit from the start.

It's like saying plug Bryce Young in at Philadelphia and then watch him win MVP and the Super Bowl.

The Eagles are loaded!

On 12/5/2023 at 7:43 PM, Extremely Humble said:

And how about his Folsom teammate Jonah Williams blocking for him on the OL. Has that happened in the NFL before? 

Dunno, but it's pretty cool.    

By the time they get to the NFL, I enjoy rooting for all the NorCal kids that made it (hell, for me, that starts happening when they play in college). 

• Like 1