UPenn lose $100M donation.

I AM IRONMAN

23 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Good for that donor.

From the river to the see, you no longer get ( huge) money from me!

Perhaps not an easy yes or no answer, but all 3 questioned look weak and especially Penn’s Liz Magill.  It almost looked like she had a smirk look of “I’m holding my ground to free speech no matter what” on the final attempt to explain. 

Her follow up video (PR spin) didn’t help much either imo.  

• Like 1

Back in my days at Penn the student body was 30%-40% Jewish. Now I understand it is well under 20%. Apparently it is a trend in the Ivies. I can tell you this, back in the 80s the president of Penn sure as hell wouldn't have pulled the shit the current asshat apparently feels comfortable doing.

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/admissions/2023/05/08/jewish-student-enrollment-down-many-ivies#:~:text=Jewish student populations at Harvard,between 13 and 20 percent.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, concha said:

And the woke movement remains behind her and is actually trying to make a martyr of her.

Shocker.

Sharpton, Kendi, the NAACP...

Oh, and reportedly she is staying on the faculty with a near $1M salary. You can't make this shit up.

Just a fyi because you are slow but no 'woke movement' exists.  What you are referring to is people behaving humanely and with decency.  That is it.  You know, things you may have heard of but have no relationship with like empathy, compassion and forgiveness.

• Like 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

Just a fyi because you are slow but no 'woke movement' exists.  What you are referring to is people behaving humanely and with decency.  That is it.  You know, things you may have heard of but have no relationship with like empathy, compassion and forgiveness.

Damn, you are one stupid and gullible dude.

They laugh at you even harder than I do.

How has BLM worked out? It was a scam. Period.

Why is it OK to discriminate against Asian students but not blacks?

Why was it OK to speak out against Jews?

How has all that humanity and decency worked out for the poor in our inner cities? Poverty, dependency, shit educations, violence, death... but just vote for WC's preferred candidates and they've got another program for you.

Men entering bathrooms that little girls use... biological men pummeling actual women and girls and robbing them of any hope of realizing their athletic dreams?  W-O-K-E.

Unqualified leftist teachers getting involved with young children's sexuality without parental consent? W-O-KE.

Allowing genital mutilation and sterilization of kids in the name of the trans movement? W-O-K-E.

You people are as stupid as you are sick.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Just an fyi because you are slow but no 'woke movement' exists.  What you are referring to is people behaving humanely and with decency.  That is it.  You know, things you may have heard of but have no relationship with like empathy, compassion and forgiveness.

Oh please, the left is the least forgiving demographic on the planet. It’s been 160 years and they still hold a grudge against white people for slavery. You guys are incapable of moving on or letting anything go. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Oh please, the left is the least forgiving demographic on the planet. It’s been 160 years and they still hold a grudge against white people for slavery. You guys are incapable of moving on or letting anything go. 

Divide into identity groups and foment conflict between them.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, concha said:

Damn, you are one stupid and gullible dude.

They laugh at you even harder than I do.

How has BLM worked out? It was a scam. Period.

Why is it OK to discriminate against Asian students but not blacks?

Why was it OK to speak out against Jews?

How has all that humanity and decency worked out for the poor in our inner cities? Poverty, dependency, shit educations, violence, death... but just vote for WC's preferred candidates and they've got another program for you.

Men entering bathrooms that little girls use... biological men pummeling actual women and girls and robbing them of any hope of realizing their athletic dreams?  W-O-K-E.

Unqualified leftist teachers getting involved with young children's sexuality without parental consent? W-O-KE.

Allowing genital mutilation and sterilization of kids in the name of the trans movement? W-O-K-E.

You people are as stupid as you are sick.

Thank god half of your 13 paragraph rant was about trannies and the sexuality of children, almost pulled a Biden and forgot where I was.

On 12/8/2023 at 11:03 AM, concha said:

Back in my days at Penn the student body was 30%-40% Jewish.

Yeah, and the acceptance rate was even higher. As long as you could multiply 17x6 you were a shoo-in.

Just now, GoBigBlack said:

Thank god half of your 13 paragraph rant was about trannies and the sexuality of children, almost pulled a Biden and forgot where I was.

Yeah, and the acceptance rate was even higher. As long as you could multiply 17x6 you were a shoo-in.

Rent free.

Next time someone mistakes this retard’s attendance at an Ivy League school as a sign of intelligence, just remember —

image.thumb.png.c1f7a2d13b0bad7e96ffe648b3898374.png

That’s more than double Harvard, Yale, and Columbia. Central Florida and San Diego State are more selective. Gotta pay that rent…

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

Next time someone mistakes this retard’s attendance at an Ivy League school as a sign of intelligence, just remember —

That’s more than double Harvard, Yale, and Columbia. Central Florida and San Diego State are more selective. Gotta pay that rent…

Rent free.

Spend some more time on me. Your devotion is noted.

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

2 white ladies resign in disgrace over their handling of genocicde acceptance on their campuses.  Crickets 

1 black lady does the exact same thing AND gets busted for plagiarism then resigns. RACISM!!!!!!!!!

24-01-04-031.jpg

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2024 at 6:09 PM, GoBigBlack said:

17x6 = ?  

I shared a Howard Stern show vid recently.  Stern was joking w Dad, Jr and Iwanka years back.  

Trump offered 112.  Acceptable mistake. 

Jr offered 94 and 96 😂

Yea, I think Jr had help being accepted to Penn (Wharton).