What A Dumbass...

RedZone

There was no need for the Civil War. Slavery’s days were numbered and the economy was changing. Money was a significant factor in the war as well. The North kept forcing tariffs on the south. Lincoln and his goons wanted, money, power and revenge at any cost necessary. They had no problem taking 750k lives, dividing the country and destroying its economy for a generation. 

1 hour ago, Crusader12-0 said:

There was no need for the Civil War. Slavery’s days were numbered and the economy was changing. Money was a significant factor in the war as well. The North kept forcing tariffs on the south.

Thats how I learned it. Except Lincoln was running a pedophile ring and Jesus sent Jefferson Davis to break up the ring and end slavery, but Lincoln died before it was exposed and the dirty bastard then took credit for the Confederacy ending slavery, too.

1 hour ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Lincoln and his goons wanted, money, power and revenge at any cost necessary. They had no problem taking 750k lives, dividing the country and destroying its economy for a generation. 

Except there’s one thing you need to clear up. Lots of guys on here (and MAGAs everywhere) have claimed it’s Lincoln and the Republicans who were the good guys and get all the credit for freeing the slaves and the racist Democrats who formed the Confederacy in the south were the bad guys. But here you are claiming the opposite now. So… which is it?

17 hours ago, RedZone said:

donald talking about Abraham Lincoln and the Civil War is enough to make a relatively intelligent person throw up!

Good grief!

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1743721843758936106?s=20

Exactly correct, but then that's donald and maga.

👇

David Blight, a history professor at Yale University, described Trump’s suggestion that the Civil War could have been negotiated as “elementary school nonsense” and “historically ignorant.”

On 1/7/2024 at 8:52 AM, RedZone said:

Exactly correct, but then that's donald and maga.

👇

David Blight, a history professor at Yale University, described Trump’s suggestion that the Civil War could have been negotiated as “elementary school nonsense” and “historically ignorant.”

Stop replying to yourself….no one cares.

On 1/6/2024 at 6:49 PM, GoBigBlack said:

Thats how I learned it. Except Lincoln was running a pedophile ring and Jesus sent Jefferson Davis to break up the ring and end slavery, but Lincoln died before it was exposed and the dirty bastard then took credit for the Confederacy ending slavery, too.

Except there’s one thing you need to clear up. Lots of guys on here (and MAGAs everywhere) have claimed it’s Lincoln and the Republicans who were the good guys and get all the credit for freeing the slaves and the racist Democrats who formed the Confederacy in the south were the bad guys. But here you are claiming the opposite now. So… which is it?

Don't be too hasty.  Crusader is right AND the MAGA cult is right.  You may have to twist yourself into a pretzel and abandon all intellectual honesty but with enough practice in hatred, I think you can get there.  Best part of all of this is you never have to be wrong again...or have to learn anything ever again.  

• Haha 2

Speaking of dumbass…

According to a new legal filing in the Trump/Georgia case, Fulton DA Fani Willis allegedly hired her romantic partner to prosecute Trump.

He also allegedly paid for lavish vacations he took with Willis with Fulton County funds his law firm received, which are over $650K.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Speaking of dumbass…

According to a new legal filing in the Trump/Georgia case, Fulton DA Fani Willis allegedly hired her romantic partner to prosecute Trump.

He also allegedly paid for lavish vacations he took with Willis with Fulton County funds his law firm received, which are over $650K.

Well there ya go again…..scaring them with facts!  Do you EVEN care about their feelings?  One bit?  Disgraceful!!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

What it sounds like they’re alleging is that he paid for vacations from his personal bank account and since he was paid to do work for Fulton County it’s the County funds he’s spending. Actually, that’s not how money works. 

But this sounds like a totally legit filing like all the rest you totally got her this time. 👍

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

What it sounds like they’re alleging is that he paid for vacations from his personal bank account and since he was paid to do work for Fulton County it’s the County funds he’s spending. Actually, that’s not how money works. 

But this sounds like a totally legit filing like all the rest you totally got her this time. 👍

Of course that’s how you see it.

So if she pays "her man's" personal law firm a large sum of money for work he is doing for the county, and he takes his compensation from said law firm (his own company), then it is effectively "laundered" and thus free from scrutiny when he takes her on trips or buys her things?  No corruption there whatsoever?  We all make the assumption he used "other money"?

29 minutes ago, concha said:

So if she pays "her man's" personal law firm a large sum of money for work he is doing for the county, and he takes his compensation from said law firm (his own company), then it is effectively "laundered" and thus free from scrutiny when he takes her on trips or buys her things?  No corruption there whatsoever?  We all make the assumption he used "other money"?

I have $5,000 of my own money in my bank account. Then I launder another $5,000 with my crooked partner.  

Then I go on a trip. And it costs $3,000. It’s justified because the $3,000 was used from my clean” money from my personal bank account and not used from my laundered one. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I have $5,000 of my own money in my bank account. Then I launder another $5,000 with my crooked partner.  

Then I go on a trip. And it costs $3,000. It’s justified because the $3,000 was used from my clean” money from my personal bank account and not used from my laundered one. 

What’s the difference between the money in your account and the “laundered” money you added to it? 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

What’s the difference between the money in your account and the “laundered” money you added to it? 

Fani Willis's lead prosecutor (boyfriend) invoiced the Biden White House for prosecuting Donald Trump, 😂….absolutely nothing to see

14 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Fani Willis's lead prosecutor (boyfriend) invoiced the Biden White House for prosecuting Donald Trump, 😂….absolutely nothing to see

Does a lawyer stealing money from the government in 2024 mean that the defendants are innocent of election fraud in 2020? Nah? K.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Spin baby spin…well ✔️ done 

You’re a welcher who backed out of not one but two agreements. You’re the lowest form of human being, somewhere between Hunter Biden and that groomer who they made the pedophile movie about. Except a lot dumber.

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

You’re a welcher who backed out of not one but two agreements. You’re the lowest form of human being, somewhere between Hunter Biden and that groomer who they made the pedophile movie about. Except a lot dumber.

You’re an idiot that didn’t win shit.