Dallas makes me sick. 27-7

HooverOutlaw

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be having a bad dream or something. Excuse me while I go bang my head against the wall and try to wake myself up.

Seriously though, I hope any good player in Dallas leaves for better teams when their contract is up. It's their only chance of ever playing for a winner. It worked for Demarcus Ware. If not, it's safe to assume they're just content with being there to collect checks. Lamb needs to go home to Houston and play with Stroud.

Can't wait for next season when the Cowboys roll the Creampuff Marshmellows in the regular season. "WE DEM BOYZ. WE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL. FUCK ALL THE HATERS!!!" from the still true believers.

2 hours ago, Champa said:

I must be having a bad dream or something. Excuse me while I go bang my head against the wall and try to wake myself up.

Seriously though, I hope any good player in Dallas leaves for better teams when their contract is up. It's their only chance of ever playing for a winner. It worked for Demarcus Ware. If not, it's safe to assume they're just content with being there to collect checks. Lamb needs to go home to Houston and play with Stroud.

Can't wait for next season when the Cowboys roll the Creampuff Marshmellows in the regular season. "WE DEM BOYZ. WE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL. FUCK ALL THE HATERS!!!" from the still true believers.

Rinse….repeat….looks like McCarthy is staying ….my bet is DC is gone….loved that guy but after THAT game plan…won’t shed a tear.  Was he already checked out?  44 of 58 plays he sent the defense out with 6 db’s and under sized line backers…even after Jones was gashing them running… no excuses.  JJ dies without Jimmys help…30 plus years….stay the FUCK away ego douche!  But you won’t so next year 12-5….. climb the ladder so it hurts more when you fall.  Again rinse … repeat….oh and FUCK YOU JERRY! 

@DBP66.  Thoughts?

20 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Rinse….repeat….looks like McCarthy is staying ….my bet is DC is gone….loved that guy but after THAT game plan…won’t shed a tear.  Was he already checked out?  44 of 58 plays he sent the defense out with 6 db’s and under sized line backers…even after Jones was gashing them running… no excuses.  JJ dies without Jimmys help…30 plus years….stay the FUCK away ego douche!  But you won’t so next year 12-5….. climb the ladder so it hurts more when you fall.  Again rinse … repeat….oh and FUCK YOU JERRY! 

@DBP66.  Thoughts?

Dallas's D suffered big time when their best all around defender imop , Vanderesh, got hurt early in yr. This guy loves to tackle and is great at filling the gaps during the run . A guy like that leads by example

34 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Dallas's D suffered big time when their best all around defender imop , Vanderesh, got hurt early in yr. This guy loves to tackle and is great at filling the gaps during the run . A guy like that leads by example

Agree 💯 Losing the wolf hunter and Diggs hurt more then I expected