Morris Is Perfect For The Falcons

Rufus69

21-38 career record. 

Jim Caldwell at least had a winning record. 

If you were gonna hire a black coach with a losing record, at least give Steve Wilks a try. He was set up for failure at Arizona and then turned Carolina around before they tossed him aside for some white guy.

Raheem Morris wouldn’t even have been top 5 black coaches I would have went after. Lol

21 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

21-38 career record. 

Jim Caldwell at least had a winning record. 

If you were gonna hire a black coach with a losing record, at least give Steve Wilks a try. He was set up for failure at Arizona and then turned Carolina around before they tossed him aside for some white guy.

Raheem Morris wouldn’t even have been top 5 black coaches I would have went after. Lol

Look at the Raiders hire . Guy hasn't done shit.  Did nothing at the H.S. level at LBP . 

• Like 1

Thing is not sure what coaches actually want to coach the falcons the roster is garbage, fans are meh, and the owner sucks. The thing that has surprised me is Vrabel. Haven't heard his name in any of the interviews for openings. As if he there is something they aren't saying about his exit from Tennessee.

Belichick would have been an awful fit with the Falcons. We don't have the personnel to make him look good and he is too old to ride it out until we can get them.  He would be a short timer due to his age.  We nee to be able to build for the long term, at least for whatever qualifies as long term in the NFL.  His ego makes it all about him.