When a left winger tells the truth

Another one of the enduring traits of some people around here is to call anybody who's left of Attila the Hun, a "left-winger."

Also, the attempted "gotcha" doesn't make sense since the only two things Trump actually accomplished would've also been done by any other Republican President. Every Republican President would've signed a tax cut bill and appointed conservative Supreme Court Justices.

So despite cosplaying as anti-establishment populists, most of you goofballs are bragging about the most perfectly establishment record imaginable.

The things that make Trump an anti-establishment populist are all the criminal activity and impeachments.

But those are the things that you lie about and/or want to ignore.

35 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Most people who deny this, are the same people that still say OJ was innocent and Bill Cosby was framed by "the man". 

You do realize that these two claims are made by two completely different subsets of people, right?

Probably not.

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

Most people who deny this, are the same people that still say OJ was innocent and Bill Cosby was framed by "the man". 

Most people who quote somebody put the full quote in and not only part of it in order to make a stupid comment even worse just because they are an angry POS cult member...or in other words...Concha.  

The ONLY thing the above analogy has in common is they are both black.  

“It was personal, and I was actually very – it was hurtful to hear you talk about the reputations of two United States senators who built their reputations and career on the segregation of race in this country,” Harris said in reference to Biden’s relationship with segregationist former Sens. James Eastland, D-Miss., and Herman Talmadge, D-Ga.

“To coddle the reputations of segregationists, of people who if they had their way I would literally not be standing here as a member of the United States Senate is, I think, it’s misinformed and it’s wrong,” Harris says

RXR91ONs_bigger.jpg

It’s 2019 & @JoeBiden is longing for the good old days of “civility” typified by James Eastland. Eastland thought my multiracial family should be illegal & that whites were entitled to “the pursuit of dead n*ggers." (1/2)