Give your final 4 predictions men and women

Mine are

Men 

UConn over Alabama 

Purdue over NCST possible upset

UConn champs 

Would not be surprised if NCST beats Purdue,  if the refs let them play.

Women

Uconn over Iowa Geno's gameplan slows Clark down . Buecker has a great game.

South  Carolina easy win over NCST 

South Carolina champs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Mine are

Men 

UConn over Alabama 

Purdue over NCST possible upset

UConn champs 

Would not be surprised if NCST beats Purdue,  if the refs let them play.

Women

Uconn over Iowa Geno's gameplan slows Clark down . Buecker has a great game.

South  Carolina easy win over NCST 

South Carolina champs.

I think ncst can win also . I didn't think they would beat Duke a second time . They are on a roll .  In womens I think uconn can beat Iowa also

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

I just heard Clark put 41pts on undefeated SC last year.

What is with the long fake eyelashes & long fake hair with the sisters?

USC was unprepared rarity for Staley not to have them ready. South Carolina probably wins that game 95 times out of a 100. 

19 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

South Carolina running them into the ground now.

When their guards are hitting 3's they are unbeatable. If they play like the 3rd quarter for 4 quarters they beat anybody by 25-30. But they do have long  periods of not scoring and are lazy rotating and running the floor at times. South Carolina guard play is not elite like their front court is. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

USC was unprepared rarity for Staley not to have them ready. South Carolina probably wins that game 95 times out of a 100. 

Coaching is the major part of the team.I think Iowa has a better coach & better b ball players but not better athletes.I hope they meet in the finals.

14 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Coaching is the major part of the team.I think Iowa has a better coach & better b ball players but not better athletes.I hope they meet in the finals.

Staley is a better coach and her rings show it. But Iowa is a better program historically than people realize. Outside of Clark no player for Iowa would see the floor except in blowouts for South Carolina.  You take Clark off that team Iowa is a 1st or 2nd round type team. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Rings? Iowa took them out last year & tonite they play big ring coach UConn.Can they shut Clark down?sure but the rest of the team is pretty good.I think Clark gets 30pts 14 asst & go to finals.

Even taking South Carolina out last year did not get them a ring LSU blew them out in the finals. Clark may need 40 tonight and 40 vs South Carolina to win it. 

24 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Even taking South Carolina out last year did not get them a ring LSU blew them out in the finals. Clark may need 40 tonight and 40 vs South Carolina to win it. 

Agree.To me it is the adjustments the coaches make during 1/2 time that can change a game.If Iowa can win with Clark scoring 10pts that is a good coach.Been there done that in football & bball.

29 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Agree.To me it is the adjustments the coaches make during 1/2 time that can change a game.If Iowa can win with Clark scoring 10pts that is a good coach.Been there done that in football & bball.

Iowa averages about 10 ppg in football.  Any other school around fires him over that. 

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

This shit almost made me turn the game off.

Dawn Staley needs to get ahead of this now and say something in the media before espn juices the refs into giving the game to Iowa. I have never watched ESPN force a player (Clark) down fans throats like this. 

These refs have been brainwashed and gaslighted into giving Iowa these calls by ESPN.

• Like 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Dawn Staley needs to get ahead of this now and say something in the media before espn juices the refs into giving the game to Iowa. I have never watched ESPN force a player (Clark) down fans throats like this. 

These refs have been brainwashed and gaslighted into giving Iowa these calls by ESPN.

It's been ridiculous.