Navy Seal top 32 Draft thread..

FreeBird

36 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I don’t get how u can give up on fields so quick, caleb will be gone in  2 years when bears draft another qb

I think the same. It was either him or GM leaving. Could have kept him and traded down & had Harrison or Nabors & 2nd & other picks.

Not knocking Williams, he has great upside IMO

10 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

I think the same. It was either him or GM leaving. Could have kept him and traded down & had Harrison or Nabors & 2nd & other picks.

Not knocking Williams, he has great upside IMO

Thoughts on mays and penix

9 hours ago, FreeBird said:

I just don’t get how u justify giving ur new Qb 200 mil contract then use ur top 8 pick on a qb with two AcL tears in same leg

Not sure they gave up just insurance & future 

the NFL today needs 2-3 QB’s per team

13 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

The team that needs one

First 14 O.  
Colts needed a DE.  

Good insight.  👍🏻 😂 

Enjoyed the Crew win last night.   Not often I root for a home team in Columbus.   Not ever.   Monterrey hadn’t lost in a knockout stage game in 5 years.    
Hope they can hang tough in Mexico for the 2nd leg.  

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, FreeBird said:

I don’t get how u can give up on fields so quick, caleb will be gone in  2 years when bears draft another qb

Totally agree. Should’ve kept Fields and traded that #1 pick for two first round picks. Draft a top notch WR and OL. That’s why the Bears suck these days. 

3 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Totally agree. Should’ve kept Fields and traded that #1 pick for two first round picks. Draft a top notch WR and OL. That’s why the Bears suck these days. 

SMH 🤦 could have had not one but 2 day 1 starters to go with fields maybe even a 3rd starter  2nd round draft pick , now they replaced fields with a dude that paints his finger nails, hope he don’t break a nail in that Chicago weather

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

SMH 🤦 could have had not one but 2 day 1 starters to go with fields maybe even a 3rd starter  2nd round draft pick , now they replaced fields with a dude that paints his finger nails, hope he don’t break a nail in that Chicago weather

Disagree had to be done…Fields wasn’t the answer…nice first round combo they got.

• Like 2