California 18 Drafted NFL, Louisiana 11 Drafted NFL

RedZone

How did the world famous Trinity League do this year? 

Would ZERO be accurate? 😧😂😧

California — 18
Brock Bowers, Napa
Caleb Bullock, Muir (Pasadena)
Solomon Byrd, Knight (Palmdale)
Jermaine Burton, Calabasas
Jayden Daniels, Cajon (San Bernardino)
Troy Franklin, Menlo-Atherton (Atherton)
Brennan Jackson, Great Oak (Temecula)
Jarrett Kingston, Anderson
Elijah Klein, Upland
Laiatu Latu, Jesuit (Carmichael)
Sataoa Laumea, Eisenhower (Rialto)
Patrick McMorris, Santa Ana
Sione Vaki, Liberty (Brentwood)
Devaughn Vele, Rancho Bernardo (San Diego)
Johnny Wilson, Calabasas
Xavier Worthy, Central (Fresno)

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

The Trinity League has four projected to go in the first round alone next year and they will probably have more draft picks than LSU. So… we’ll be alright. 😘

The Trinity League had 1 last year, 0 this year 

... 4 in the 1st Round next year? Sure, get back with us next year on that> heard the same thing last year.. 

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The Trinity League had 1 last year, 0 this year 

... 4 in the 1st Round next year? Sure, get back with us next year on that> heard the same thing last year.. 

I can’t help if you live with your head in a toilet, but reality hasn’t changed since last year. You can go look at the mock drafts for yourself. Or the 2024 player rankings. 

Of course we can always place a wager on it.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I can’t help if you live with your head in a toilet, but reality hasn’t changed since last year. You can go look at the mock drafts for yourself. Or the 2024 player rankings. 

At his $7.25 an hour Louisiana min wage he doesn’t have the funds to bet. Do you take food stamps?

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I saw a 2025 mock draft that had 4 LSU Tigers going in the 1st Round. That's not going to happen because one of the guys is not even at LSU any longer. 😄 

That's what I think about the 2025 mock drafts a day after the 2024 draft..

The suspense is killing us though. 

Name the 4 Trinity Leaguer's  that will go in the 1st round in 2025 draft. I'll let you know if it's possible.. 

21 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

At his $7.25 an hour Louisiana min wage he doesn’t have the funds to bet. Do you take food stamps?

Don't blame me for California trending down badly.

...18 drafted this year is laughable.

...21 drafted last year was laughable. 

California might have 15 drafted in 2025, 🤔😧😄

27 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I saw a 2025 mock draft that had 4 LSU Tigers going in the 1st Round. That's not going to happen because one of the guys is not even at LSU any longer. 😄 

That's what I think about the 2025 mock drafts a day after the 2024 draft..

The suspense is killing us though. 

Name the 4 Trinity Leaguer's  that will go in the 1st round in 2025 draft. I'll let you know if it's possible.. 

So here’s the thing about the college transfer portal — players in the Trinity League can’t enter it because they already graduated from the Trinity League. 

You don’t need to let me know if anything is possible. Your argument isn’t with me, it’s with CBS, 247sports, Walter Football, ProFootballFocus, Sporting News, Sports Illustrated, and, of course, reality. 

And if you don’t know who the players are who possibly could get drafted in the first place, what’s the point of me naming them? 

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

I see STA, FL had 2 drafted.....they are pretty consistent when it comes to the NFL draft. 

You just don't get the same feel from the 2 Trinity League Beasts.

Their D1 to NFL ratio is just not that great.

I also don’t get the same feel from the powerhouses in the Slavic Hockey minor league farm system regarding their ratio of NHL players. That’s because I also have no clue what I’m talking about and couldn’t name a single player.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

So here’s the thing about the college transfer portal — players from the Trinity League can’t enter it because they already graduated from the Trinity League. 

You don’t need to let me know if anything is possible. Your argument isn’t with me, it’s with CBS, 247sports, Walter Football, ProFootballFocus, Sporting News, Sports Illustrated, and, of course, reality. 

And if you don’t know who the players are who possibly could get drafted in the first place, what’s the point of me naming them? 

You made the statement, I didn't. 

Name the 4 Trinity League 2025 1st Rounders?

Way too early mock drafts are even worse than way too early polls.

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Don't blame me for California trending down badly.

...18 drafted this year is laughable.

...21 drafted last year was laughable. 

California might have 15 drafted in 2025, 🤔😧😄

It could have zero draft picks and it wouldn’t make you any less a dumbass. In fact I would say that as the CA draft picks dwindle your dumbassness (I should copyright that word) expands. You’re one of those trolls (usually it’s from people that have useless a pathetic lives and try to project it on others) that feed on others misery. You started this whole thread because you were hoping that Louisiana would have more draft picks than CA and when that didn’t transpire MD and CA bashing ensues. Do you feel better now? You must be hungry after all that hate.

IMG_0176.jpeg

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You made the statement, I didn't. 

Name the 4 Trinity League 2025 1st Rounders?

Way too early mock drafts are even worse than way too early polls.

Lol ok you Silly Sally, we will go one by one to keep you on track and you can break them down and give your objections. 

1. Mason Graham - Mason Graham was not eligible for the draft this year because he’s not old enough, but if he were he would have been the #1 rated DT in the draft by PFF. He was Rose Bowl MVP against Alabama and was just named the third best player in all of college football heading into 2024. Mason could overthrow the government and rape and murder the wives of every NFL owner and he wouldn’t drop out of the first round.

Mock drafts have had him as high as #2 overall in the 2025 draft. Objections?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

You started this whole thread because you were hoping that Louisiana would have more draft picks than CA 

Exactly how is that going to happen? Our football army is just too small, man. Strong, but small. 😄

I started the thread because California has  been trending down for several years now.. 

... hot pocket meme that!  

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

Lol ok you Silly Sally, we will go one by one to keep you on track and you can break them down and give your objections. 

1. Mason Graham - Mason Graham was not eligible for the draft this year because he’s not old enough, but if he were he would have been the #1 rated DT in the draft by PFF. He was Rose Bowl MVP against Alabama and was just named the third best player in all of college football heading into 2024. Mason could overthrow the government and rape and murder the wives of every NFL owner and he wouldn’t drop out of the first round.

Mock drafts have had him as high as #2 overall in the 2025 draft. Objections?

“Graham counts as 3 picks”

- Chuck Norris Jan-24

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, RedZone said:

How did the world famous Trinity League do this year? 

Would ZERO be accurate? 😧😂😧

California — 18
Brock Bowers, Napa
Caleb Bullock, Muir (Pasadena)
Solomon Byrd, Knight (Palmdale)
Jermaine Burton, Calabasas
Jayden Daniels, Cajon (San Bernardino)
Troy Franklin, Menlo-Atherton (Atherton)
Brennan Jackson, Great Oak (Temecula)
Jarrett Kingston, Anderson
Elijah Klein, Upland
Laiatu Latu, Jesuit (Carmichael)
Sataoa Laumea, Eisenhower (Rialto)
Patrick McMorris, Santa Ana
Sione Vaki, Liberty (Brentwood)
Devaughn Vele, Rancho Bernardo (San Diego)
Johnny Wilson, Calabasas
Xavier Worthy, Central (Fresno)

Heavy NorCal players. Nothing new or shocking. lol

23 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Heavy NorCal players. Nothing new or shocking. lol

By my count it was 16-6 SoCal last year. Including the #1 and #2 overall picks being from SoCal. I’d wager it’s similarly distributed every year… like the population. You’re telling me it’s really been that norcal heavy?

9 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

By my count it was 16-6 SoCal last year. Including the #1 and #2 overall picks being from SoCal. I’d wager it’s similarly distributed every year… like the population. You’re telling me it’s really been that norcal heavy?

In my eyes, yes,  NORCAL!!!!!

33 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I’m counting 8 NorCal. Did I miss something?

• Thanks 1