California 18 Drafted NFL, Louisiana 11 Drafted NFL

RedZone

4 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I’m counting 8 NorCal. Did I miss something?

Probably not. That's why I qualified it with "could be off by one or two." Tiny ass screen and I'm in denial about getting older and needing glasses. 

But it also depends on where the cutoff is. The cutoff to split the state into two would be somewhere around Oxnard, I believe. That would put ~20 million people both north and south of ~Oxnard. If 14 came from south of Oxnard and 8 came from north...

Regardless of how you want to chop it up, I'm going to call BS on the NFL draft having a disproportionate number of players from Northern CA as compared to Southern CA. Could be wrong, just doesn't pass the smell test.

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Lol ok you Silly Sally, we will go one by one to keep you on track and you can break them down and give your objections. 

1. Mason Graham - Mason Graham was not eligible for the draft this year because he’s not old enough, but if he were he would have been the #1 rated DT in the draft by PFF. He was Rose Bowl MVP against Alabama and was just named the third best player in all of college football heading into 2024. Mason could overthrow the government and rape and murder the wives of every NFL owner and he wouldn’t drop out of the first round.

Mock drafts have had him as high as #2 overall in the 2025 draft. Objections?

60-40 shot at the 1st Round if he has a great season......3/4 mock drafts for 2025 don't have him in the 1st Round. I doubt he'll be the first Michigan player off the board.

Anyways, who are the other 3?

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

60-40 shot at the 1st Round if he has a great season......3/4 mock drafts for 2025 don't have him in the 1st Round. I doubt he'll be the first Michigan player off the board.

Anyways, who are the other 3?

Next is Tetairoa McMillan. Pro Football Network just put him at #4 in their mock draft yesterday. Right behind Carson Beck and the #1 WR off the board ahead of Luther Burden. Can't wait for this one... go!

image.thumb.png.a456eea1402a2aeb182a12171fcc67ee.png

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Next is Tetairoa McMillan. Pro Football Network just put him at #4 in their mock draft yesterday. Right behind Carson Beck and the #1 WR off the board ahead of Luther Burden. Can't wait for this one... go!

image.thumb.png.a456eea1402a2aeb182a12171fcc67ee.png

You are working much too hard.... just give me the names and the high schools they went to.

So you think Servite will have 2 in the 1st round next year.

How about the 2 Trinity League Beasts?

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are working much too hard.... just give me the names and the high schools they went to.

So you think Servite will have 2 in the 1st round next year.

How about the 2 Trinity League Beasts?

Do I think the #1 DT in the country and the #1 X WR in the country will be drafted in the first round? Yes. Yes, I do. So does anybody else with a brain.

And you're arguing that Mason Graham is a longshot to be a first-round pick, so why would I continue discussing with such a deranged individual who has to lie so flippantly to gain an advantage in a debate? You claimed 75% of mock drafts don't have him in the first round next year, and while this list is undoubtedly not conclusive, below is an unaltered screenshot from the site that tracks exactly what you're disputing. The name of the site is literally NFL Mock Draft Database. And not only does it show that you're full of shit, it shows that 100% of mock drafts DO have him in the first round. And only one even has him going lower than 18th lol. 

You sure are a dishonest person. Go ahead and finish the debate yourself... it's more entertaining that way.

image.thumb.png.fb7342e8dbd6fdfd8b90aa72c07ece55.png

35 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Do I think the #1 DT in the country and the #1 X WR in the country will be drafted in the first round? Yes. Yes, I do. So does anybody else with a brain.

And you're arguing that Mason Graham is a longshot to be a first-round pick, so why would I continue discussing with such a deranged individual who has to lie so flippantly to gain an advantage in a debate? You claimed 75% of mock drafts don't have him in the first round next year, and while this list is undoubtedly not conclusive, below is an unaltered screenshot from the site that tracks exactly what you're disputing. The name of the site is literally NFL Mock Draft Database. And not only does it show that you're full of shit, it shows that 100% of mock drafts DO have him in the first round. And only one even has him going lower than 18th lol. 

You sure are a dishonest person. Go ahead and finish the debate yourself... it's more entertaining that way.

image.thumb.png.fb7342e8dbd6fdfd8b90aa72c07ece55.png

You do understand there's probably about 50 or more 2025 mock drafts already out there. Everyone's an expert. 

I gave your guy a 60/40 shot of making the 1st Round. There is absolutely no need to sell this guy to me and no need for you to get so emotional about it. 😧😄

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I've seen 2025 mocks that have LSU OL Will Campbell going as high as #3. I've seen 2025 mocks that do not have Will Campbell in the 1st Round.

I'm not going to lose too much sleep over it in April of 2024. 😭

Screenshot_20240428-180553-364.png

CBS doesn't have LSU's Will Campbell or Michigan's Mason Graham in their 1st Round. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2025-nfl-mock-draft-shedeur-sanders-travis-hunter-headline-way-too-early-look-at-next-years-class/amp/

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

On3 Sports doesn't have either one of these guys in their 1st Round either

Guess I should run around calling everybody dishonest. smdh

https://www.on3.com/pro/news/2025-nfl-draft-cbs-sports-releases-way-too-early-mock-draft/

30 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You do understand there's probably about 50 or more 2025 mock drafts already out there. Everyone's an expert. 

I gave your guy a 60/40 shot of making the 1st Round. There is absolutely no need to sell this guy to me and no need for you to get so emotional about it. 😧😄

Emotional? 😆

I'm not selling anything and not sharing my opinion. And yeah, there are 50 or more mock drafts out there. The problem is you're listening to @BallscratchJenkins on twitter and I'm using the most accurate and well-respected ones that have been doing it for over two decades with proven track records. 

37 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I've seen 2025 mocks that have LSU OL Will Campbell going as high as #3. I've seen 2025 mocks that do not have Will Campbell in the 1st Round.

I'm not going to lose too much sleep over it in April of 2024. 😭

Screenshot_20240428-180553-364.png

Lol yeah... and here's one of those with him at #3 right now. See him there... at the bottom?

image.thumb.png.9a45025bf3f893bcf52f8d85317449e3.png

• Haha 1

On 4/28/2024 at 10:51 AM, RedZone said:

The Trinity League had 1 last year, 0 this year 

... 4 in the 1st Round next year? Sure, get back with us next year on that> heard the same thing last year.. 

The most recruited up league Nationally proving that there is really know  athletic advantage except winning on the HS level and that’s only if you attend MD or SJB.  

55 minutes ago, Mr. Football said:

The most recruited up league Nationally proving that there is really know  athletic advantage except winning on the HS level and that’s only if you attend MD or SJB.  

Hey who did recruited up North Shore have drafted this year? Thats right. You’d think all the recruits they brought in to win those state titles would’ve resulted in some big time draft picks. 😭 MD had the #1 overall pick in the draft last year. MD alumnus also just signed a 4 year $120 million extension. 7 alums on NFL rosters rosters last year. A couple more on practice squads. Not the best, but more than both your big boy 6a teams that play for the title every year combined. Goodnight! 💤 

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2024/02/28/a-massive-violation-uil-penalizes-galena-park-north-shore-for-recruiting-violations/?outputType=amp

13 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Hey who did recruited up North Shore have drafted this year? Thats right. You’d think all the recruits they brought in to win those state titles would’ve resulted in some big time draft picks. 😭 MD had the #1 overall pick in the draft last year. MD alumnus also just signed a 4 year $120 million extension. 7 alums on NFL rosters rosters last year. A couple more on practice squads. Not the best, but more than both your big boy 6a teams that play for the title every year combined. Goodnight! 💤 

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2024/02/28/a-massive-violation-uil-penalizes-galena-park-north-shore-for-recruiting-violations/?outputType=amp

That can’t be true. They don’t recruit in Texas or have state wide power outages or have high property taxes or have hurricanes. They did have some damn good tacos in El Paso though, gotta give them that.

2 hours ago, Gator 82 said:

Bishop Gorman tied with IMG Academy for the most players drafted in the 2024 NFL draft with 3 a piece.

Saw that.  BG moving up the lists for sure which is no surprise!    IMG ,if they haven't already will likely pass STA as top dog when it comes to NFL active players and draft picks.  Still, STA had one hell of a run at that top spot.    

58 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Wekiva with 2 drafted and the third just missed out as FA signing.   Woulda been cool to see them tied with IMG and BG for first.   Not sure I've ever seen a team more hyped up for an OOS game lmao.  @DevilDog

Little throwback vid 😁

Knot nation. And that’s one of the few instances where the FL team can hit back. And they do! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 954gator said:

Wekiva with 2 drafted and the third just missed out as FA signing.   Woulda been cool to see them tied with IMG and BG for first.   Not sure I've ever seen a team more hyped up for an OOS game lmao.  @DevilDog

Little throwback vid 😁

Hell yea dem Knotty Heads became my favorite Out of State team.  I saw them and Apopka and thought it was a Reggae fesitval 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Gator 82 said:

Bishop Gorman tied with IMG Academy for the most players drafted in the 2024 NFL draft with 3 a piece.

Gorman has 13 alumni with NFL experience. Once the three rookies sign and play that will put them at 16. Only 100 schools have had 15 or more alumni in the NFL. That’s pretty good company up there with Dallas Carter (TX), De La Salle (CA) and Moeller (OH). 

IMG_4180.png

IMG_4179.jpeg