GA coach forced to resign

Ga96

18 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Females or money!

Both of y'all hit the nail on the head. Ole horndog was sleeping with one of his coaches wives and got caught. Also apparently was mingling with some of the students.

37 minutes ago, The Poop Monster said:

this is a ridiculous reason to dismiss a highly successful coach. he's winning games and getting kids to the next level.

Hey Block, now you’re starting trouble with our Georgia brethren. You sure do get around the country. You should ask them to send you some of those Southern Fried Hot Pockets you must be low in your troll lair.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2024 at 11:04 AM, Ga96 said:

Both of y'all hit the nail on the head. Ole horndog was sleeping with one of his coaches wives and got caught. Also apparently was mingling with some of the students.

He's an adult and it takes two to tango.  Students on the other hand, if true no matter who started it, are off limits and he should be appropriately dealt with.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fred said:

He's an adult and it takes two to tango.  Students on the other hand, if true no matter who started it, are off limits and he should be appropriately dealt with.

Nah Fred. Can’t shit where you eat. He knew it was wrong and had to know the consequences. 

As far as the other party goes, let them reap whatever their choices have sown. 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nah Fred. Can’t shit where you eat. He knew it was wrong and had to know the consequences. 

As far as the other party goes, let them reap whatever their choices have sown. 

In a small community like Homerville... 

The coach is gonna get kicked out 100%.... 

Especially if he was messing with a student. 

And the coaches wife he slept with? 

She's gonna get divorced and also forced out.... 

I hope the Judge doesn't make her husband pay Alimony.... 

IMO if you cheat while you're married and get divorced the cheater deserves nothing if there's no kids involved... 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I understand that.  My point was they both are adults and can make that choice however bad it is.  If, on the other hand, there is any truth to the student portion of the allegations, he should feel the full impact of his indiscretions up to and including legal actions.  Don't mess with your help for sure but dang sure don't mess with students.  Do everything you can to never even give anyone any opportunity say anything about a teacher and a student.

• Like 2

On 5/2/2024 at 7:44 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

In a small community like Homerville... 

The coach is gonna get kicked out 100%.... 

Especially if he was messing with a student. 

And the coaches wife he slept with? 

She's gonna get divorced and also forced out.... 

I hope the Judge doesn't make her husband pay Alimony.... 

IMO if you cheat while you're married and get divorced the cheater deserves nothing if there's no kids involved... 

I agree. I hope they nail him. This is why I get on coaches. In the south and especially south georgia people see coach in front of a name and automatically put them on a pedestal as if they are above everyone and some coaches get HC jobs and actually think they are above everyone (current coach at lowndes). 

On 4/29/2024 at 4:02 PM, Ga96 said:

Take a wild guess as to what caused this.

15 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I agree. I hope they nail him. This is why I get on coaches. In the south and especially south georgia people see coach in front of a name and automatically put them on a pedestal as if they are above everyone and some coaches get HC jobs and actually think they are above everyone (current coach at lowndes). 

All this time I thought you guys were referring to Rush...........

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

On 5/3/2024 at 12:40 AM, Fred said:

I understand that.  My point was they both are adults and can make that choice however bad it is.  If, on the other hand, there is any truth to the student portion of the allegations, he should feel the full impact of his indiscretions up to and including legal actions.  Don't mess with your help for sure but dang sure don't mess with students.  Do everything you can to never even give anyone any opportunity say anything about a teacher and a student.

All she has to do is claim the head coach threatened to fire the assistant if she stoped having the affair. 

On 5/4/2024 at 11:08 AM, HooverOutlaw said:

All she has to do is claim the head coach threatened to fire the assistant if she stoped having the affair. 

I understand that and it was really not smart at all on his part.  There are several dynamics to this.  First, it's not smart to be in a relationship with anyone at work.  It can create tensions and have ripple effects both while going on and when/if it ends.  Second, as you said, if there is any type of power relationship such as boos/employee or employee's significant other, a spurned lover can cause all sorts of crap with allegations.

But again, I do back to they are both adults and can do what they want even if it is massively stupid.  But you never, ever, have any type of relationship with a child not matter how mature they may seem.

4 hours ago, Fred said:

I understand that and it was really not smart at all on his part.  There are several dynamics to this.  First, it's not smart to be in a relationship with anyone at work.  It can create tensions and have ripple effects both while going on and when/if it ends.  Second, as you said, if there is any type of power relationship such as boos/employee or employee's significant other, a spurned lover can cause all sorts of crap with allegations.

But again, I do back to they are both adults and can do what they want even if it is massively stupid.  But you never, ever, have any type of relationship with a child not matter how mature they may seem.

Problem is now days people think getting married is no more serious than to mid school kids dating.

Divorce has done more harm to the family unit than any single thing.