florida trying it's best to reign supreme as the worst state in the country.

37 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, I think it's decent to have a moral standard and then apply it dispassionately to every situation.

You clearly don't. 

The examples are almost endless.

No I’m center enough to have principles and believe in something but also know I’m not God or a dictator. I realize other people are gonna have differing views. I want to find common ground. But when the opposing views are too extreme, I try to rein them in back towards the middle. 

And you only side for law and order when it fits your narrative and agenda. The hypocrisy is not lost and that’s why it’s hard to have a real conversation. Because you watch left wingers wreak havoc and violence and don’t say a peep, but then when it’s the other side causing problems you sound the trumpets from the rooftop claiming to want peace and harmony. It’s easy to call out the other side, but can you ever call out your own ideological comrades? 

36 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Name a single issue where you would be considered anything other than far-right reactionary.

... asks the leftist bootlicking gubmint clerk who depends on the state for his meager living.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Name a single issue where you would be considered anything other than far-right reactionary.

These sanctimonious assholes are only righteous.. ..wait, they're never righteous.

They just say God a lot at political issues..

1 hour ago, concha said:

... asks the leftist bootlicking gubmint clerk who depends on the state for his meager living.

Cleary someone insulted Pinochet this morning at breakfast and concha is triggered.

Notice that he had no answer to the question and neither did Nolebull813.

18 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Cleary someone insulted Pinochet this morning at breakfast and concha is triggered.

Notice that he had no answer to the question and neither did Nolebull813.

Someone somewhere may have. Probably you given your obsession with the long dead man.

As far as a question, was there one worth answering given your regard of anyone to right of you, Comrade? Don't you have a cart to push and some mail to deliver?

Me: “I’m against illegal immigration” 

Lefty: That’s an outrage! No human is illegal. Where is your compassion you fake Christian???”

Me: Huh? I’m sorry I didn’t hear you over my compassion for middle and lower class Americans getting thrown to the side to make room for law breakers who put a breaking point stress on every social program imaginable bringing in unchecked diseases, crime, drugs and economic and social calamity to the most vulnerable citizens”

lefty: “shut up racist” 

• Like 2

On 5/3/2024 at 12:57 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Me: “I’m against illegal immigration” 

Whenever a right-wing loon rants about illegal immigration it's almost certainly a cover for their opposition to all immigration.

Nolebull813 is a craven liar so you know that it's totally true in his case.

Here's just a small sample of him being fervently against *legal* immigration as well.

👇

On 5/11/2021 at 5:28 PM, Nolebull813 said:

We just have to hope that Republicans in the state can keep the stronghold with common sense voter reform, pro police bills, anti immigration stances, and Florida-first principles. We need to keep the evil at bay 

On 6/9/2020 at 2:37 PM, Nolebull813 said:

@World Citizen the immigration part is more about the crime from the bad immigrants and poverty is from the good immigrants in terms of keeping Americans in poverty. Bringing in low to medium skilled people by the thousands only takes away job opportunities from poor and fringe poor Americans. Our lower and middle class shouldn’t have to compete with imported immigrants. That’s where the poverty aspect comes from. 

On 6/9/2020 at 2:00 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Everything democrats support is a contribution to dismantling this country. Immigration (crime and poverty), abortion (killing our future population), defunding police (anarchy, and destruction) to name a few.

You give gays and trannys a platform, but try and erase God from wherever you can. Hate the family unit. This is a sick disease.

On 4/21/2020 at 10:36 AM, Nolebull813 said:

I said in the past all ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION should have zero tolerance.

All LEGAL IMMIGRATION should have a merit based system and the applicants should be healthy, educated, able bodied individuals ready to contribute. But that should still be at a slow rate while we deal with issues of hunger, homelessness, and veteran care. 

Now with the Joe Biden/China Virus, you gotta freeze it all. Good move. Better late than never 

On 4/21/2020 at 10:23 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Agree. The full immigration ban should have been implemented on January 21st.........of 2017! 😂

On 12/31/2018 at 10:59 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Japan is great! I would move there but the strict immigration policies (we need in America) they have won’t allow me to 😫

On 12/6/2018 at 10:06 PM, Nolebull813 said:

The world is a blueprint on what to never do. 

Immigration in the 21st century is probably the worst thing you can possibly do to your country. 

We need nationalism now more than ever 

• Haha 1

On 5/3/2024 at 12:57 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Me: Huh? I’m sorry I didn’t hear you over my compassion for middle and lower class Americans getting thrown to the side to make room for law breakers who put a breaking point stress on every social program imaginable bringing in unchecked diseases, crime, drugs and economic and social calamity to the most vulnerable citizens”

Ah, yes.

Nothing more compassionate than insinuating that poor people looking for a better life are "evil."

👇

On 5/11/2021 at 5:28 PM, Nolebull813 said:

We just have to hope that Republicans in the state can keep the stronghold with common sense voter reform, pro police bills, anti immigration stances, and Florida-first principles. We need to keep the evil at bay 

Mass immigration of unchecked, unvetted migrants from no one knows where is a national security risk. 

Left wingers try and conflate an old lady with her grandkids walking a thousand miles for a better life with hundreds of military age men storming the border from God knows where. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Mass immigration of unchecked, unvetted migrants from no one knows where is a national security risk. 

Left wingers try and conflate an old lady with her grandkids walking a thousand miles for a better life with hundreds of military age men storming the border from God knows where. 

Don’t you know by now….too blind to reason with.

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

But this is, much like your claim that Ukraine aid is a blank check without oversight, a complete lie.

The relative weakness of your arguments is always confirmed when you're forced to lie incessantly right from the beginning.

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

But you're against the old lady with her grandkids emigrating here, too.

You don't seem to understand that your examples have to make actual sense.

How many Central American/Mexican “refugees” have relocated to Europe/Asia/Africa? 

Why is it that we have refugees from every continent, but I never hear of Latin American “refugees” heading across the globe to be resettled. 

• Thanks 1

They brought enough Somali “refugees” and resettled them into Minnesota to the point they elected an infiltrator who hates America and Israel and carry’s water for terrorist organizations. They literally resettled enough people to vote in one of their own to push Anti American legislation. That’s a movie script if I ever heard one 

39 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

How many Central American/Mexican “refugees” have relocated to Europe/Asia/Africa? 

Why is it that we have refugees from every continent, but I never hear of Latin American “refugees” heading across the globe to be resettled. 

First off, you never "hear" of it because you don't *actually* care and your media outlets don't inform you of it.

Also, immigrants generally emigrate because of economics. We're the #1 economy in the world. They also choose their destinations based on culture/geography. 

So it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why Mexicans and other immigrants from the Americas choose the United States.

The second most frequent destination for Mexican emigrees? Canada.

47 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They brought enough Somali “refugees” and resettled them into Minnesota to the point they elected an infiltrator who hates America and Israel and carry’s water for terrorist organizations. They literally resettled enough people to vote in one of their own to push Anti American legislation. That’s a movie script if I ever heard one 

Americans of Somali descent only make up 3% of the population of Minnesota's 5th Congressional District.

60% of the district is white.

Minnesota's 5th congressional district

I know that this doesn't compute with you because you're a anti-immigrant xenophobe but people often vote for someone of a different race/ethnicity.

You're a moron.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Americans of Somali descent only make up 3% of the population of Minnesota's 5th Congressional District.

60% of the district is white.

Minnesota's 5th congressional district

I know that this doesn't compute with you because you're a anti-immigrant xenophobe but people often vote for someone of a different race/ethnicity.

You're a moron.

Yeah, and they have dumb white liberal assholes doing their bidding.

If you look at the make up of all the Palestinian rioters/protesters they’re probably about 60% white as well

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why deal with a narcissist who still dines on Spaghetti O’s from mommy?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah, and they have dumb white liberal assholes doing their bidding.

Ah, such compassion in these words.

Who could forget the compassion you showed when you suggested that every person within 1,000 feet of the border be shot.

👇

On 10/22/2018 at 11:18 PM, Nolebull813 said:

This is war. They should treat it like war. Shoot anyone within 1,000 feet of the border. This invasion is not being taken serious enough. This will be known as the North American war, and hopefully our military uses the maximum force to get rid of this deadly and terrorist threat by any means necessary 

15 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you look at the make up of all the Palestinian rioters/protesters they’re probably about 60% white as well

Soooooo......you just completely made-up that part where "they" brought enough refugees to take an entire Congressional District?

Just totally pulled it out of your ass crack?

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Ah, such compassion in these words.

Who could forget the compassion you showed when you suggested that every person within 1,000 feet of the border be shot.

👇

It was/is an invasion of military age men still wreaking havoc on this country. Why is it we fund endless wars all over the world to protect other peoples borders, but NEVER our own? Why do we never have milirary grade defense in place at the border to protect our citizens from diseases, terrorists, drugs, and violence? 

whenever Texas and other states offered to deploy their National Guard, all the Democrats get so upset that they are keeping future Democrat voters out. I guess strong border policies is election interference. Lol.