Alabama Senate seat...

DBP66

32 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This is all trickle down from the Trump circus.

Curious Robocall Seeks ‘Damaging’ Information On Moore

http://wkrg.com/2017/11/14/curious-robocall-seeks-damaging-information-on-moore/

WAPO's response just too rich....

"We are shocked and appalled that someone would stoop to this level to discredit  'real' journalism".....

O.o

17 hours ago, ResidentTroll said:

That Fraction is REALLY good tho....

Our professional, objective, non-partisan press in action: Last headline I read on NJ.com was:

Menendez juror: 'They are just trying to throw a good man under the bus'

Nice...... that these are the stories while the jury is still deliberating.....don'tcha think???

Agree, inexcusable. My question to you.

Do you fault the newspaper or the juror? 

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

He may be a nouveau dad,  someone that matters. ;)

39 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and you're a DBP grad Lurch?....say it ain't  so....:$

Was it you or drummer that played on the first football team? With Bosco now losing  I'm not constantly reminded of it anymore.......

Well I am somewhat similar.....was on the very first Bosco wrestling team in 78-79'.....rode the Paterson bus there, remember?

IMG_1058.thumb.JPG.4243294e6bc4d79bf38e13095ad2b48e.JPG

as far as dad type (with regard to athletics or other)....let's just call me 'old school'.....not sure if i do everything right, but I must be doing OK....proof is in the pudding children.

2 minutes ago, ResidentTroll said:

Was it you or drummer that played on the first football team? With Bosco now losing  I'm not constantly reminded of it anymore.......

Well I am somewhat similar.....was on the very first Bosco wrestling team in 78-79'.....rode the Paterson bus there, remember?

as far as dad type (with regard to athletics or other)....let's just call me 'old school'.....not sure if i do everything right, but I must be doing OK....proof is in the pudding children.

Paterson bus?! That was my bus. (a handful of years before you) 

Drummer was the 59-60 footballer. 

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I am confused, is this propaganda or is it a leak from a juror? 

(Get to know me better before you reading into my postS. ;))

Guessing you could say 'both'.....

jury went to an alternate (to allow this one to attend their scheduled vacation i believe), not sure tho as i can't stomach much of the ridiculous coverage.   

What makes you think i don't know you already? you've replied to my posts for years

30 minutes ago, ResidentTroll said:

Guessing you could say 'both'.....

jury went to an alternate (to allow this one to attend their scheduled vacation i believe), not sure tho as i can't stomach much of the ridiculous coverage.   

What makes you think i don't know you already? you've replied to my posts for years

Because you could not distinguish myself from Drummer. 

--------------------

So then this is neither propaganda nor  a leak. 

It cannot be labeled propaganda just because you have a dislike of established media and are unhappy with what the former juror said.

it's not a leak if the juror was dismissed. 

---------------------------

BTW, I like your posts because they "make sense" and you have the ability to think independent. Obviously lot's of folks who post here don't. 

must be what you learned on that bus ride each day ;)

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I agree he will be elected and hopefully more RINOs will jump ship. Start with Ryan and McConnell

Understand, Ryan is not a RINO. 

The GOP is splintered between the radical right, the conservatives and the traditional republicans. 

The grown ups are the traditional republicans, the "entitled, selfish" (often just unaware) are the conservatives. 

The social regressives, religious extremists are the wing nuts. 

Just now, noonereal said:

Understand, Ryan is not a RINO. 

The GOP is splintered between the radical right, the conservatives and the traditional republicans. 

The grown ups are the traditional republicans, the "entitled, selfish" (often just unaware) are the conservatives. 

The social regressives, religious extremists are the wing nuts. 

Cant stand Ryan. Everything ive read and heard just sounds like hes against everything President Trump is trying to do. 

Mark Levin just called for the resignation of McConnell and Ryan

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/14/mark-levin-im-calling-mitch-mcconnell-paul-ryan-resign/

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Cant stand Ryan. Everything ive read and heard just sounds like hes against everything President Trump is trying to do. 

Mark Levin just called for the resignation of McConnell and Ryan

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/11/14/mark-levin-im-calling-mitch-mcconnell-paul-ryan-resign/

????????

so? 

am I missing something? 

Did you see what you use as a source? 

You know what, nevermind. 

have a great day!

• Like 1

Just now, noonereal said:

????????

so? 

am I missing something? 

Did you see what you use as a source? 

You know what, nevermind. 

have a great day!

I read Breitbart all the time. They tend to get the news a lot faster then anyone else. I agree just because someone calls for you to resign doesnt mean its gonna happen. But Ryan and McConnell do need to go

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Because you could not distinguish myself from Drummer. 

--------------------

So then this is neither propaganda nor  a leak. 

It cannot be labeled propaganda just because you have a dislike of established media and are unhappy with what the former juror said.

it's not a leak if the juror was dismissed. 

BTW, I like your posts because they "make sense" and you have the ability to think independent. Obviously lot's of folks who post here don't. 

must be what you learned on that bus ride each day ;)

Yes, I know you....your the guy that uses YOUR misinterpretations of others posts as 'ammunition' and 'claims' against them..... 

1) is untrue.

2) I believe YOU are the only one to call anything a 'leak' so maybe you have a point there..., and if it runs on NJ.com it's a fully qualified to be called propaganda (even if ignoring the 'content'). 

Projecting again with your 'dislike' of anything, as to see something for 'what it is' does not imply any 'dislike'.  I have no problem with  'established media' as not all established media has been propagandized.  It's the outlets or stories that play their own audience as 'dumb' that i would reserve the 'dislike' term for......

3) The bus ride and the DESTINATION both.... taught very valuable 'lessons' ;) 

14 minutes ago, ResidentTroll said:

Yes, I know you....your the guy that uses YOUR misinterpretations of others posts as 'ammunition' and 'claims' against them..... 

1) is untrue.

2) I believe YOU are the only one to call anything a 'leak' so maybe you have a point there..., and if it runs on NJ.com it's a fully qualified to be called propaganda (even if ignoring the 'content'). 

Projecting again with your 'dislike' of anything, as to see something for 'what it is' does not imply any 'dislike'.  I have no problem with  'established media' as not all established media has been propagandized.  It's the outlets or stories that play their own audience as 'dumb' that i would reserve the 'dislike' term for......

3) The bus ride and the DESTINATION both.... taught very valuable 'lessons' ;) 

ok troll, i tried

peace brother

5 hours ago, ResidentTroll said:

wow....we're classmates I guess...were you at our reunion a few weeks ago?

2 hours ago, ResidentTroll said:

You propose to appreciate independent thought.........

Yet play in the partisan sandbox.....all day long...

Yes we know you NOR.....carry on 

so then let's recap our interaction on the board today

1 You post about a story from a local paper. You claim it as propaganda to support a left agenda. . 

2 Approaching it pragmatically, I ask for clarification as your assertions don't make any sense. ( I am still unaware you had a motive for misleading)  There would need be more to the story if your claims were true. 

3 You provide the clarification as you continue to claim fire in the theater. 

4 I then break it down for you, showing you in a simple straight forward manner, that your claims are false. 

5 Personal attack and claims that I am partisan ensue. 

Do your actions speak of reason or emotional want?

Am I partisan or is it cockeyed vision that impairs your ability to see things as they are?

Are you looking to Interpret things partisan and blind to truths? 

No need to answer, all in this thread can plainly see for themselves.