Alabama Senate seat...

DBP66

Anything could happen next Tuesday, and the polls are not going to help.  3 things hurt Jones I think 1) abortion - Alabama is as socially conservative a state as there is 2) the Moore story broke too early and 3) do not think Jones has super-motivated AA support that he needs.  I think people figure if Moore gets removed by the Senate, then the GOP governor picks his replacement.

Someone give me a reaction - I am on 666.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bormio said:

Anything could happen next Tuesday

Nonsense.

the people in Alabama have an extreme want

they are the "Real Americans" who, by birth and God's decree, are entitled.

The left/democrats believe in equality. 

Pedophilia can be rationalized, ignored or excused,  equality is not a negotiable. 

Moore wins easy. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Nonsense.

the people in Alabama have an extreme want

they are the "Real Americans" who, by birth and God's decree, are entitled.

The left/democrats believe in equality. 

Pedophilia can be rationalized, ignored or excused,  equality is not a negotiable. 

Moore wins easy. 

They believe in power and control and use division and identity politics to get it.

But you were SO close this time.

xD

6 hours ago, concha said:

They believe in power and control and use division and identity politics to get it.

But you were SO close this time.

xD

We get it.  What you mean to say is so long as one identifies as a Republican there are literally no disqualifying standards.  Already this year we had a Republican candidate physically assault a reporter the night before an election, and win a seat in Congress the next day.

Now Republicans would rather have a child molester who believes gay people should be in jail, women shouldn't be allowed to run for office, and Muslims shouldn't get anywhere near Congress -- Than a Democrat.

You should be very pleased an proud.  MAGA!

• Like 1

...LOL..nice article!...Breitbart never disappoints...

"Moreover, 40 years ago, it was not at all uncommon in the South for a 32-year-old man to seek a much younger bride. So not only did Moore not break the law, he was not violating any social mores. "

...Roy is as innocent as they get....:$

Alabama Jesus is back at it again.  We all know the code word for MAGA and this POS validated it with his recent comments.  So to this Redneck Jesus the last time America was Great was when others were enslaved.  >:( 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roy-moore-america-was-great-during-slavery/ar-BBGnmaH?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Roy Moore: America Was 'Great' During 'Slavery'

At a campaign event earlier this year, an audience member asked Moore for his opinion on when the last time America was "great." Moore responded: "I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…. Our families were strong, our country had a direction." The individual who asked the question was among the only African-Americans in attendance at the rally. In stating this, Moore seemingly implied he'd be able to overlook the enslavement of other human beings as long as families are "united," an interesting perspective from a man accused of repeatedly preying on young girls. 

19 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Alabama Jesus is back at it again.  We all know the code word for MAGA and this POS validated it with his recent comments.  So to this Redneck Jesus the last time America was Great was when others were enslaved.  >:( 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roy-moore-america-was-great-during-slavery/ar-BBGnmaH?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

Roy Moore: America Was 'Great' During 'Slavery'

At a campaign event earlier this year, an audience member asked Moore for his opinion on when the last time America was "great." Moore responded: "I think it was great at the time when families were united—even though we had slavery—they cared for one another…. Our families were strong, our country had a direction." The individual who asked the question was among the only African-Americans in attendance at the rally. In stating this, Moore seemingly implied he'd be able to overlook the enslavement of other human beings as long as families are "united," an interesting perspective from a man accused of repeatedly preying on young girls. 

Reading comments on AL.com about said comment. Doesnt sound like its gonna deter anyone from voting for Moore. And most people commenting are saying it was taken out of context. Moore will win Tuesday and the America First Agenda will continue to be pushed. As one guy said in an article i read he stated I hate Moore i dont like anything about him but i will not give Chuck Schumer a vote. So basically he is voting Roy Moore

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Reading comments on AL.com about said comment. Doesnt sound like its gonna deter anyone from voting for Moore. And most people commenting are saying it was taken out of context. Moore will win Tuesday and the America First Agenda will continue to be pushed. As one guy said in an article i read he stated I hate Moore i dont like anything about him but i will not give Chuck Schumer a vote. So basically he is voting Roy Moore

I don't care if he wins not my Senator though his voting could have consequences for me.  The good thing I have never expected a Politician from Ala to have my best interest.  Isn't it odd he is always misquoted or lied on even when I can read and understand what he said.  Who the hell references that era for the Goodness of America on any subject?  Just damn odd.  They deserve him for sure.  

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

She's a fraud as expected. Gloria Alred should by disbarred for repping such a liar. I'm sure she was in on the fix. 

However, Nelson has also insisted that Moore still wrote the majority of the message and signed it.

Nelson and Allred will hold a press conference later on Friday, during which evidence will reportedly be presented to confirm that it was Moore's signature in the inscription.

"We’re going to present evidence that we think is important on the issue whether Roy Moore signed the yearbook," Allred told ABC News.

Moore has vehemently denied all allegations of sexual misconduct against him and claims the entire yearbook passage is a forgery.

Just now, aZjimbo said:

Forged. Wrong again georgie.

However, Nelson has also insisted that Moore still wrote the majority of the message and signed it.

Nelson and Allred will hold a press conference later on Friday, during which evidence will reportedly be presented to confirm that it was Moore's signature in the inscription.

"We’re going to present evidence that we think is important on the issue whether Roy Moore signed the yearbook," Allred told ABC News.

Moore has vehemently denied all allegations of sexual misconduct against him and claims the entire yearbook passage is a forgery.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

Forged.