Alabama Senate seat...

DBP66

24 minutes ago, ResidentTroll said:

wanted to go but could not. (Son in the NCAA now, so weekends are tight).

What ever happened to Prep82 ? He used to post on both Rivals, NHSFB, etc.

Give a clue, what page are you on in 82 yearbook? Always thought you were a few years older than mexD

..I talk with Prep82 all the time....he was at the BC game that afternoon and was suppose to stop by after but didn't...I'll give two clues...I was/am a proud New Yorker...and played MLB...and I though you were older than me!..too funny...

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

so then let's recap our interaction on the board today

1 You post about a story from a local paper. You claim it as propaganda to support a left agenda. . 

2 Approaching it pragmatically, I ask for clarification as your assertions don't make any sense. ( I am still unaware you had a motive for misleading)  There would need be more to the story if your claims were true. 

3 You provide the clarification as you continue to claim fire in the theater. 

4 I then break it down for you, showing you in a simple straight forward manner, that your claims are false. 

5 Personal attack and claims that I am partisan ensue. 

Do your actions speak of reason or emotional want?

Am I partisan or is it cockeyed vision that impairs your ability to see things as they are?

Are you looking to Interpret things partisan and blind to truths? 

No need to answer, all in this thread can plainly see for themselves. 

Sure let's recap the action....

1. When ASKED if anyone was following this case, I post the last headline I read on it...a very good representation of the "coverage" (which was the point of the original query.....) BTW: Never 'claiming' anything, simply asking what everyone else thought.

2. you schizophrenically jump all over it with 'leaks' and blame game as your all hung up on the partisanship in this thread. Yes everyone will decide for themselves...

SO AGAIN I SAY......

You propose to appreciate independent thought.........

Yet play in the partisan sandbox.....all day long...

Yes we know you NOR.....carry on 

While there was no response to this required either.....if you feel like trying again, please try harder...

3 hours ago, ResidentTroll said:

wanted to go but could not. (Son in the NCAA now, so weekends are tight).

What ever happened to Prep82 ? He used to post on both Rivals, NHSFB, etc.

Give a clue, what page are you on in 82 yearbook? Always thought you were a few years older than mexD

and what page are you on?...what weight did you wrestle?...

1 minute ago, ResidentTroll said:

Which ones?....the talking heads or their audience?

Isn't everyone incriminated in this asshole convention? 

Lol. 

Well, I was more onto the guest for trying to do the thing so many on here do... deflecting. Hell, he practically accused the guy of being just like Roy Moore because of his religion. 

I was going to ask which one of these guys on here that was, but I suspected they wouldn't admit it anyway. xD

I have to be honest and say I didn't listen to the entire interview so, I can't really speak to the talking heads. I didn't find much wrong with the aha clip starting at about the 2:10 mark from them though. 

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Latest poll Moore +5

It took but two random interviews with the lovey people of Alabama for me to understand pedophilia means nothing to them, that is something for God to deal with and that Moore was their guy.

It is appalling what religion and entitlement has done to these people.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

It took but two random interviews with the lovey people of Alabama for me to understand pedophilia means nothing to them, that is something for God to deal with and that Moore was their guy.

hey...the guy carries a Bible around with him!...he couldn't possible be a "sinner" then....O.o

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Or maybe the people of Alabama see through the BS and the failing storyline that they tried to throw on Judge Roy Moore. 

Just now, noonereal said:

you did not follow

they don't care either way

but i do need ask, why do you think the people of Alabama have better vision than the rest of the country? 

Because he has directly impacted some of these people by sitting on the bench. You usually know more about the state in which you reside then the rest of the country does. If you live in NJ lets say you gonna know more about NJ then someone who lives in Nebraska

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The stories are not credible to you?  If not, what is?  

From what i have read the stories are breaking up day by day to the point that they are useless. This man has sat on the bench for 3 decades with no stories and as soon as he runs for senate you hear all this. So from what i have read the stories are not credible

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/a-woman-approached-the-post-with-dramatic--and-false--tale-about-roy-moore-sje-appears-to-be-part-of-undercover-sting-operation/2017/11/27/0c2e335a-cfb6-11e7-9d3a-bcbe2af58c3a_story.html?utm_term=.f9c252268cc3

Heres the latest tactic to get Doug Jones to win. They are registering thousands of Felons to vote for Doug Jones

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/advocates_make_last-minute_pus.html#incart_river_mobileshort_home

I'm surprised they didn't throw him a ticker tape parade.  It is Alabubba after all and it involves banging 14-18 yr old girls.  My question would be when was this not acceptable there?  Hell I am surprised he's not leading by moore> (Pun intended).  If you thump the Bible in the South they could give a damn about you thumping anything else.  :D

I'm sure this goober and family fully supports Moore. 

Image result for alabama redneck

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

From what i have read the stories are breaking up day by day to the point that they are useless. This man has sat on the bench for 3 decades with no stories and as soon as he runs for senate you hear all this. So from what i have read the stories are not credible

There have been plenty of stories that should have given Alabama reason to get did of this guy.  Not a good guy.  He was told He wasn't able to hang out at the mall where he was bothering young girls.  Wtf?  14 years old man.

Just now, World Citizen said:

There have been plenty of stories that should have given Alabama reason to get did of this guy.  Not a good guy.  He was told He wasn't able to hang out at the mall where he was bothering young girls.  Wtf?  14 years old man.

Actually a story came out with the manager of the mall and he stated that he never banned Roy Moore from the mall at all. That was another lie. Go check out the WAPO story that they printed and how fake the girl is. Her whole story is full of holes. Go look at the articles I posted. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Actually a story came out with the manager of the mall and he stated that he never banned Roy Moore from the mall at all. That was another lie. Go check out the WAPO story that they printed and how fake the girl is. Her whole story is full of holes. Go look at the articles I posted. 

I will do that.  But he did hang out at the mall (while in his 30's) looking for girls.