Jimbo Fisher

HSFBfan

He’s a dumbass for putting himself in this position. According to the Tomahawk Nation article the tension between him and the players were extremely high. They didn’t want him there. He obviously didn’t want to be there. 

To leave the ACC where you have one game against Clemson each year to now go prepare for Alabama, Auburn, and LSU each year with lesser talent at A&M is mind boggling.

This obviously wasn’t a football move. A&M is paying him and his assistants much more. Money based. Got that. 

Also, he’s rich. It’s deeper. Something tells me he did not get along with the FSU staff and administration 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

He’s a dumbass for putting himself in this position. According to the Tomahawk Nation article the tension between him and the players were extremely high. They didn’t want him there. He obviously didn’t want to be there. 

To leave the ACC where you have one game against Clemson each year to now go prepare for Alabama, Auburn, and LSU each year with lesser talent at A&M is mind boggling.

This obviously wasn’t a football move. A&M is paying him and his assistants much more. Money based. Got that. 

Also, he’s rich. It’s deeper. Something tells me he did not get along with the FSU staff and administration 

yea its all about the $$$$

• Like 1

Alums I know said that he was unhappy for a while. That he was lobbying for some new/better facilities among other things that he thought a national championship program should have. 

That and I heard a 20 mil. Guarantee and 80 mil ten year contract. Not sure the credibility of all that. Just hearsay from alum/donor types.

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Alums I know said that he was unhappy for a while. That he was lobbying for some new/better facilities among other things that he thought a national championship program should have. 

That and I heard a 20 mil. Guarantee and 80 mil ten year contract. Not sure the credibility of all that. Just hearsay from alum/donor types.

I just posted the contract

• Like 1

I hope we get Willie Taggart from Oregon. He took a 2-10 Western Kentucky team  and turn them into a winner in relevant in their conference. 

He stock piled talent at USF where they were ranked with all his players this year for most of the season and were one of the better Group of 5 teams in the country. One of the better teams in general. 

Plus I heard he's killing it on the recruiting trail at Oregon where they are on pace to have their best class ever. 

Hes from Florida and has huge recruiting ties here. I think he would be a home run hire 

• Like 1

Taggert at FSU would be A done deal for the ACC. 

The only reason he went 7-5 with Oregon this year is because he stepped into the program with Talent acquired by another coach. He was basically stepping into someone elses mess trying to clean it up. 

But I dont think he's gonna leave Oregon yet. 

I could see FSU ending up with someone like Butch Jones-Just kidding... 

You know I gotta put a joke in somewhere...

But without a doubt in my mind. FSU is now the best open position in the nation.

The punk can't develop a quarterback. He completely wastes the top five Talent on his roster. He would be much better off simply as a recruiter and offensive coordinator. If he just did those roles he would be an excellent football coach and a huge contributor to any top program, but as a head coach he's severely lacking.

• Like 1