What's going on with Katy?

TheRealCAJ

3 minutes ago, Mr.miami305 said:

Lake Travis has never been a bad team.. one of Texas Elites 

One of your elites no doubt means HALF ASS on a NATIONAL schedule! Just because you girls have 2000 high schools, don't make ANY of um are worth a spit! Just like DLS in their supposed superior era of 151-0! They played NOBODIES!

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

One of your elites no doubt means HALF ASS on a NATIONAL schedule! Just because you girls have 2000 high schools, don't make ANY of um are worth a spit! Just like DLS in their supposed superior era of 151-0! They played NOBODIES!

I mean, I know I shouldn't.

Yeah.....just leave it alone -_-

12 minutes ago, playballintxandmi said:

Wow. Terrible snap again (back-to-back plays). Worst I've seen Katy execute in a while. I know it is raining but LT had to deal with the same conditions . . .

According to the best high school coach in AMERICA! When it rains it POURS! So, to combat those conditions, you have THIRTY footballs ready, and you rotate them every series! Just one o0f those things that spells VICTORY! NOW, we he ain't figured out yet, how to win EVERY games for seven straight weeks on the road!

15 minutes ago, playballintxandmi said:

Wow. Terrible snap again (back-to-back plays). Worst I've seen Katy execute in a while. I know it is raining but LT had to deal with the same conditions . . .

Rain affects some more than others. I know guys that can throw a football as well wet as they can dry. And I know guys (like me) that cant throw a wet football to save their life.

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

According to the best high school coach in AMERICA! When it rains it POURS! So, to combat those conditions, you have THIRTY footballs ready, and you rotate them every series! Just one o0f those things that spells VICTORY! NOW, we he ain't figured out yet, how to win EVERY games for seven straight weeks on the road!

How do you talk so much with prost Dick in ur mouth?  BTW didn't coolwhip lose yesterday 

6 minutes ago, Champa said:

I mean, I know I shouldn't.

Yeah.....just leave it alone -_-

ANY coach who has his team going for a fourth and ELEVEN! From their OWN FUCKING 38 in a tied state championship game, in the FIRST QUARTER! KNOWS that the competition is SHIT! Respond to THAT DUMB ASS? Gary Joseph is a FUCKING JOKE in a JOKE LEAGUE!