Sammyswordsman The Folsom Creeper

FolsomStateTitles

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Have you ever seen a player that got hit so hard he started walking to the opposite side line? 

That's Sammy. Lol 

Mater Dei  beat Servite so badly that Sammy woke up the next day  and thought he was a Mater Dei fan 😂

Sammy is the ball boy with special needs. Lives in #AnaCrime

19 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

This Folsom guy is the Cali Rab.

No problem with that. 

Give em hell Folsom Guy! They hate you cuz they ain't you!!! 

Folsom cranks out titles while Servite stays home for the holidays. 

Go Bulldogs!!!!!

I was gonna say he's the Cali's Hoover....

Lol...jk...

Hoover's not that bad...slightly cocky...but not that bad..

Sidenote:  This thread is entertaining...

33 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Which is absolutely laughable. Try holding Idaho teams to less than 30 points before you venture to play any teams in the Southeast.

Or a team from the Southern Section of California...not sure they would make out of the 2nd round of the CIF SS D1 playoffs...IMO Mission Viejo, Santa Margarita, Chaminade and Long Beach Poly would beat them...they are at the Bishop Amat, Rancho Cucamonga, OLu level of the CIF SS...they would be the best team in D2...so I can firmly say Folsom would be at least the 19th best team in the CIF SS

only one way to find out...Folsom needs to play an Olu or a Poly next year to see where they stack up.

39687BFD-3132-49EB-80A0-EB8F7DB73D21.gif

12 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Which is absolutely laughable. Try holding Idaho teams to less than 30 points before you venture to play any teams in the Southeast.

LOL This tells me you didn't see the game. The score was 56-8 at half time. We could have scored 70 in the first half. Starters were out after half. It was laughable.

Good try though. Another creeper...... :D

12 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Or a team from the Southern Section of California...not sure they would make out of the 2nd round of the CIF SS D1 playoffs...IMO Mission Viejo, Santa Margarita, Chaminade and Long Beach Poly would beat them...they are at the Bishop Amat, Rancho Cucamonga, OLu level of the CIF SS

Folsom is better than every one of those teams and is rightfully ranked above every one of those teams.

14_taste-it-love-it.jpg

• No trolling. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up. Substance is the key to not being labeled a troll. 
    On 12/25/2017 at 4:59 PM, FolsomStateTitles said:

I have made it my personal mission to troll you every single day on these forums until you are forced to change your name like all the DLS guys.

We are a pretty good community here that for the most part self polices itself. We have guidelines that we ask each memeber to adhere to. While the moderators have let your posts fly, you can’t say that you are going to intentionally violate the first guideline and not expect to be called out. Don’t be a troll!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

LOL This tells me you didn't see the game. The score was 56-8 at half time. We could have scored 70 in the first half. Starters were out after half. It was laughable.

Good try though. Another creeper...... :D

Proof of Folsom actually pulling starters at half? 

That would be a first.

• Haha 2

On 12/25/2017 at 6:08 PM, FolsomStateTitles said:

Enjoy 2nd place in NorCal :D

Oh and our players get much better scholarships than San Jose State. Dilly dilly! :D

t6087b0_look-son-an-idiot1.jpg

This is what we can expect from this clown. Get used to him repeating these two sentences over and over no matter what YOU say. Engage if you want to. 

A. "Number 2 in Norcal

B. We tried to schedule DLS, but they declined.

Nothing to back up what he says, no insight about any team, and then expects seasoned national members here on Prep to buy his bullshit. He's like a little kid saying "I know you are, but what am I" . He'll call you mad or a hater as his go to move. Good grief.