BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Shout out to My sJR freshman from back in the day on signing FA deals in the NFL

Ricky Juene WR Rams 

anthony manzo Lewis FB Chargers 

Rams loaded at WR but just dumped tavon Austin .... will be real tough to make the 53.... hopefully he at least makes practice squad. Juene had nice career for wr in that type of offense at GA tech. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Rams loaded at WR but just dumped tavon Austin .... will be real tough to make the 53.... hopefully he at least makes practice squad. Juene had nice career for wr in that type of offense at GA tech. 

Yea, a former first round pick likely not making team this year and the Rams knowing this get something for him in a 6th round pick.  

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Yea, a former first round pick likely not making team this year and the Rams knowing this get something for him in a 6th round pick.  

You don’t think tavon Austin would of made 53 on rams? 

Cowboys got a steal imo for one of their 2 six round picks.

18 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

You don’t think tavon Austin would of made 53 on rams? 

Cowboys got a steal imo for one of their 2 six round picks.

That’s the opinion of the two draft “gurus” on ESPN coverage.  I hardly watched after the first few rounds but happened to catch that mention when the trade happened.  They both felt he wasn’t making the team.

Just found this article online 

http://nfltraderumors.co/breaking-rams-trade-wr-tavon-austin-cowboys-6th-rd-pick/

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

That’s the opinion of the two draft “gurus” on ESPN coverage.  I hardly watched after the first few rounds but happened to catch that mention when the trade happened.  They both felt he wasn’t making the team.

Just found this article online 

http://nfltraderumors.co/breaking-rams-trade-wr-tavon-austin-cowboys-6th-rd-pick/

Interesting ....

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He's a Power 5 guy. Can't help you here. But I do agree w you. But don't tell anyone. 

Always cool seeing the academic offers and of course the signings later on.  

I started seeing Columbia offers for STA kids being reported yesterday and I totaled 6 recruits so far... gunna look at the juniors roster later and see if there were any others.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Always cool seeing the academic offers and of course the signings later on.  

I started seeing Columbia offers for STA kids being reported yesterday and I totaled 6 recruits so far... gunna look at the juniors roster later and see if there were any others.   

Princeton has been getting commits as well. Got a 4* QB recently. But are we really going to report every IVY and other 1-AA offer or what is now considered FCS offer. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Damn dude a bit harsh 😜

a penn WR was just taking 144th in the nfl draft. 

and tom brady was taken 199....whats the point? 

A kid from Wagner was taken in the draft as well. Senat

one of the best lineman in the NFL was taken from Hobart. 

So should we then post every D1 D2 and D3 offer??? 

Jets drafted a kid from Ft. Hays State

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Princeton has been getting commits as well. Got a 4* QB recently. But are we really going to report every IVY and other 1-AA offer or what is now considered FCS offer. 

I’ll let you NJ brethren work that out.  Not many post offers of any conference on the forum.  You guys have a nice running thread going.  

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

I’ll let you NJ brethren work that out.  Not many post offers of any conference on the forum.  You guys have a nice running thread going.  

Well its one of the perks of having a "small" state very easy to keep up the kids and there offers

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

True.  But overall the NJ base follows it’s football well.  I’m a member too :).  

That is very true. Im a big supporter of the scene. I go to a ton of games. Have met some great people. Have had a lot of fun. I look forward to the fall. Lax season has been going well some great games