BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

It’s bullshit cuz these kids are putting a lot of money and dedication to going in to these schools..... if they think they got a better chance of getting a college scholarship by transferring schools athleticallyI’m all for it 

No one needs to transfer schools to get a scholarship. They need to bust their ass and get as close to their potential as they can. 

Scholarships are not awarded to schools, they are awarded to individuals. 

24 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Definitely. When's the last time a freshman at a school like Snyder and Ferris got such an early football offer? NEVER  

GSB Fact Check: Corey Walker, a freshman at Barringer (Newark), has been offered by Rutgers and Maryland. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Do not pass up on the MAC schools esp at RB. One of the best NFL RBs in the NFL is from Toledo. Dri Archer played for the Steelers went to Kent state. It's not that bad of a conference

Not shitting on the conference ... it's a quality conference actually. But he has Ivy League offers. You don't turn down Harvard or Princeton for Kent state. 

19 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Not shitting on the conference ... it's a quality conference actually. But he has Ivy League offers. You don't turn down Harvard or Princeton for Kent state. 

You could if you wanna play on TV in front of a national audience. It is so funny the BNU mentality vs some of the country. 

#MACACTION

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Shortsighted as usual. For improved quality of life, ridng the pine at Yale is the better choice than starting for Miami OH. 

Depends on your exposure. BIG BEN made a hell of a career out of Miami oh. If you get the exposure and the NFL like you you can make some serious money as you know. 

If you believe your football career ends in college do what you gotta do. But I wouldn't go to a school with left winged teachers in the classroom.

10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Josh will never be an NFL player. Therefore, he needs to concentrate on his MBA. 

Then yes let him do whatever he needs to do if he'll never make the league. But good God keep him out of left wing professor nut jobs. Let him go to a ring wing school that love this country and will teach him the real fundamentals of this country

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Depends on your exposure. BIG BEN made a hell of a career out of Miami oh. If you get the exposure and the NFL like you you can make some serious money as you know. 

If you believe your football career ends in college do what you gotta do. But I wouldn't go to a school with left winged teachers in the classroom.

Big Ben is just one guy. He’s an outlier. 

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Big Ben is just one guy. He’s an outlier. 

Hes the guy who jumps out of my head. i would have to look at the other guys who came out of that school or the MAC in general. If what GSB said is true that JM has no chance at the league I guess go for education. But like i said its funny when it comes to the BNU. You talk to most BNU people and its like Ivy or bust. But when you look at the teams that win national titles in football its usually schools out of the top 100

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/schools/miami(oh)/drafted.htm

16 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

. But I wouldn't go to a school with left winged teachers in the classroom.

Not all kids are snowflakes, some actually can think for themselves. Most players on the team are not liberals, in fact they were laughing their asses off election night. When the MSM conceded Pa for Trump there were audible wails on campus at 2am...

steves meme.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zipcep said:

Not all kids are snowflakes, some actually can think for themselves. Most players on the team are not liberals, in fact they were laughing their asses off election night. When the MSM conceded Pa for Trump there were audible wails on campus at 2am...

steves meme.jpeg

Good to see there are some kids that can actually think for themselves. But that on the team. What's the majority of student political affiliations same with the teachers. 

17 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Why? I thought he was like the best RB in the nation in 7th grade... how come he’s not the next jabril peppers.... what happened 

Do u know his injury history? Jabrill was smart he didn't want to play RB. He played DB where the injuries are less.

So last night I'm in the hot tub post Villanova title game at the Marriott marina Del Rey in Los Angeles with a lovely young woman .... 

Than two young men wearing don bosco football gear come by the pool. 

I laughed I couldn't believe it. What are the odds? 

For 30 minutes we shot the shit all bnu football related. Past oos games, projected best teams in 18, who's playing who, transfer talk, coaches past and present in bnu. 

One was a db and one was a wr w decent size for a soph. He said he had two catches on Espn against BC. 

Forgot their names too much vino but Wished them luck and told them to get bosco back on track. 

• Like 2