BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

On 5/18/2018 at 12:56 PM, HSFBfan said:

Yes i saw that...with all the money they have made they offered 10k 

Devin and Jason have given SJR a ton of money over time and more importantly there time coming to alumni events, speaking to current students etc. that is more valuable than money 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He's the consummate hit or miss guy. Talented for sure. But is the mindset and discipline there? 

this has the makings of a train wreck.....hope I am wrong for the young man but lots of red flags and then going to top of the mountain...maybe not the best decision 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He's the consummate hit or miss guy. Talented for sure. But is the mindset and discipline there? 

my feelings exactly..I know he is a minor but it just gets under my skin how these sports reporters never touch on personal issues. Their approach of sweeping that kind of stuff under the rug exacerbates the problem of what these college programs have become imo.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mickeybern said:

my feelings exactly..I know he is a minor but it just gets under my skin how these sports reporters never touch on personal issues. Their approach of sweeping that kind of stuff under the rug exacerbates the problem of what these college programs have become imo.

I get wanting to respect a minor’s privacy and not pointing out youthful indiscretions, but not sure if that’s Alfano’s case...

But these sports “journalists” are also fanboys who live on access, and don’t wanna piss off Saban or Meyer by writing negative things about their recruits; or piss off the next NFL superstar by writing something bad about them when they were young.

I mean, look at Darren “Scoop” Cooper.  Ultimate fanboy.  But then he decided to try and play journalist (read: stay on Jabrill Pepper’s good side) and tried to do a story on Toal and DBP recruiting.  This may have even been an interesting story into the mechanics of how non-publics secure these athletes.  Granted he’s a hack and just ended up taking potshots.  But now, who talks to him candidly?

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Up at DBP today for a playoff lax game. The press box is getting a makeover. If these walls could talk....LOL

IMG_0919.JPG

Damn! Are you ok? 

I assume Cooper caught you posting that about him eavesdropping and broke the walls with ya. 

You should press charges. 

xD

• Haha 3

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:46 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

He's a ghost on the sidelines. Last year on several instances, I caught him eavesdropping on me and taking notes. Fraud. Amateur. Poser. 

eavesdropping on you????....LOL...I've known Darren a long time...he doesn't need to listen to you to write an article...O.o