BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He's had a foot injury since he transferred to Bosco!! Just be able to start there. I'm sure that's why he chose KU. 

Yea 2 years left of eligibility.   Good luck to him.  Our Lads we can always check during the season to see his depth chart placement.    They are young at OL.  Might be a wise decision if he can get/stay healthy.  

http://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/depth-chart/kansas/90797

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Kid looks like a good one. Him and Morant in two years will be a legit corner duo when morants a SR. 

I liked the kid’s film. Won’t be long before offers roll in.  Will it be Rutgers, Syracuse BC or Temple for offer 1?  :) I can see him getting reps on O also.  

Noticed a Mater Dei incoming 9th grader picked up a USC offer at rb over the weekend.   Dilly dilly.  

Also an intersting elite bb talent at BTW is piling up offers now as a DE in the tall 6’6” or so and very quick first step, athletic thin 210 pound range or so category.  His film I watched looked impressive from the weekend at Miami.   My usual weekend of recruitnik tweets review among others that stood out. 

Oh Ken Griffey Jr has a son that was just offered by Harbaugh and Michigan over the weekend.  I didn’t read up on the kid at all, just saw a pic w the slugger next to Harbaugh and a tweet about his son getting offered.