BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Rising freshman DL, Keith Miles '22, was just offered by UNC. Keith played Pop Warner for the Brick City Lions and will be attending SPP in September. 

A NJ kid gets a North Carolina offer in 8th grade? Times have changed. 

27 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I can see maybe Rutgers offering a nj kid as an 8th grader or frosh but how does Unc get involved so early ? 

My guess a contact w family.  Not sure of the specifics, but I think Harbaugh may have recently seen and offered an 8th grade QB via his father.  

Harbaugh needs to stop this gimmicky bullshit and start winning.  

Back to subject lol, if Syracuse and Rutgers haven’t offered you... it can mean FCS.   I’ve always noticed Rutgers, but Syracuse in recent years also is usually near the first to offer fbs recruits from the northeast and southeast especially.   Not sure why Temple isn’t more active.  BC Probably more active than Temple I’m guessing.  

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

JH has what 1-2 years left at UM before they fire him?

Dude, no. Michigan won’t fire harbaugh who’s a Michigan guy. It’s not easy beating urban in college. It took Saban awhile to overtake meyer in SEC. 

and I told people this wknd .... people forget this. When Saban beat urban in sec title game in Tebow’s last year Carlos Dunlap got dui that week I think so he didn’t play. Dunlap,  a first round pick to bengals, would of been a big problem for Bama but they didn’t have to worry about his backup creating havoc. Florida missed Dunlap that day maybe he would of made big difference in that game ?

• Like 1

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Dude, no. Michigan won’t fire harbaugh who’s a Michigan guy. It’s not easy beating urban in college. It took Saban awhile to overtake meyer in SEC. 

and I told people this wknd .... people forget this. When Saban beat urban in sec title game in Tebow’s last year Carlos Dunlap got dui that week I think so he didn’t play. Dunlap,  a first round pick to bengals, would of been a big problem for Bama but they didn’t have to worry about his backup creating havoc. Florida missed Dunlap that day maybe he would of made big difference in that game ?

Saban won the SEC in his 3rd year. Saban is so much better then JH. He recruits better. His game decision are better. he makes JH look pedestrian in his coaching abilities. forget beating Meyer at OSU. He struggles to beat MSU. A team that scored 0 points last time they made it to the playoffs. Other than him being a Michigan alumni I have no idea why they are keeping him. Michigan will not win a title under him imo. JH is having difficulty developing a QB and he was a QB. And the BS of taking his kids to Rome and having sleepover is ridiculous IMO. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Saban won the SEC in his 3rd year. Saban is so much better then JH. He recruits better. His game decision are better. he makes JH look pedestrian in his coaching abilities. forget beating Meyer at OSU. He struggles to beat MSU. A team that scored 0 points last time they made it to the playoffs. Other than him being a Michigan alumni I have no idea why they are keeping him. Michigan will not win a title under him imo. JH is having difficulty developing a QB and he was a QB. And the BS of taking his kids to Rome and having sleepover is ridiculous IMO. 

One, MSU isn’t some slouch program. 

Two, everyone knew this last year would be rebuilding year for Michigan esp on offensive side of the ball. 

Third, let’s see if shea Patterson gets cleared that will be significant upgrade at qb position. 

Fourth, in Harbaughs second year (Saban won sec In 3rd) michigan was one controversial 4th down spot away in OT on JT Barrett run from beating Ohio State to win big ten title. 

5th, Rome stuff is all about getting a recruiting edge. It’s thinking outside the box. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

One, MSU isn’t some slouch program. 

Two, everyone knew this last year would be rebuilding year for Michigan esp on offensive side of the ball. 

Third, let’s see if shea Patterson gets cleared that will be significant upgrade at qb position. 

Fourth, in Harbaughs second year (Saban won sec In 3rd) michigan was one controversial 4th down spot away in OT on JT Barrett run from beating Ohio State to win big ten title. 

5th, Rome stuff is all about getting a recruiting edge. It’s thinking outside the box. 

No MSU is a top 15-20 program but Michigan should win. JH is something like 1-6 against OSU and MSU at his time at Michigan thats not good. 

Shouldnt michigan be this elite team with their history so thats their is only a slight rebuild. Not this major overhaul

Patterson as you stated as not been cleared yet and are you really gonna put the fate of michigan football for this year on his shoulders?

But the rome stuff isnt working. How about instead of going overseas and such you worry about hardwork and selling the program to get the right kids. Even though its very hard to recruit because you need those damn grades that get in the way

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG_0122.JPG.b44ab28f1563bd73383ee57eaedd0a62.JPG

Two SHP ballers have transferred to DBP:

2019 LB, RB Jonathan Alvarado (6-1 230)

2020 RB, WR, DB Kyle Monangai

Also, Alvarado's younger baller bro, Nicholas, will be part of DBPs Class of 2022. 

This news is weeks old... Did this alert come via telegram? 

Also when is the Don Bosco 2018 Lecture Series on transfers starting and how can one get tickets? Last year main topics were taking transfers from schools that were in the midst of coaching changes (as they were) and not taking senior transfers (as they don't do anymore) and the general idea that they "aren't big in the transfer thing" as Teel stated. Looking forward to the updated version. 

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Was indeed old news to many of us. However, I wasn't permitted to post it until yesterday. Unlike others, I respect and listen to the special requests of BNU coaches and admins re sensitive news items like this. If you knew this weeks ago like many of us, why didn't you break the news yourself? It's not like you to be shy ;) 

Vito leaving SHP def shook some things up. Can't blame these ballers for wanting to move on. With BC and SJR not being available options, DBP made perfect sense for them. And because neither are seniors, both xfers met DBPs stringent xfer guidelines. Lecture completed. 

It was on both players twitter accounts two weeks ago. You don't have to act like you are breaking news... very silly. Last year when Toal resigned in a mutual agreement with the school (sticking with your version of events), Don Bosco took a strict position that players should not be moving schools in the midst of that coaching transition, despite the fact that surely there were some "ballers" in that situation that may have wanted to move on. Unfortunately they did not extend the same courtesy to them or to Seton Hall Prep in this case. 

And stick with the idea that players who play their first down of football for a program as a senior are not senior transfers because they enter the building in the spring of their junior year. Thats not ridiculous at all and makes the current players in the program who get replaced by that senior feel much better about it I'm sure. 

23 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Vito leaving SHP def shook some things up. Can't blame these ballers for wanting to move on. With BC and SJR not being available options, DBP made perfect sense for them. And because neither are seniors, both xfers met DBPs stringent xfer guidelines. Lecture completed. 

@GardenStateBaller why would joes  and Bergen not be an option 

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I realize it was all over Twitter. I have two accounts. When I approached the DBP staff about breaking the news weeks ago, they asked me to wait until yesterday. Don't know why yesterday was the date, but I obliged. Nothing wrong with breaking this news on our beloved site yesterday if 99.9% of our national posters were oblivious to this news. 

The boys enrolled at DBP in February, during their Junior and Soph years. This will be reflected in their official transcripts, which is all that matters re internal policy, rules and regs. Hope this helps. 

lol

28 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

It’s bullshit cuz these kids are putting a lot of money and dedication to going in to these schools..... if they think they got a better chance of getting a college scholarship by transferring schools athleticallyI’m all for it 

Those kids should absolutely be allowed to follow Vito esp if they are under classmen. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG_0122.JPG.b44ab28f1563bd73383ee57eaedd0a62.JPG

Two SHP ballers have transferred to DBP:

2019 LB, RB Jonathan Alvarado (6-1 230)

2020 RB, WR, DB Kyle Monangai

Also, Alvarado's younger baller bro, Nicholas, will be part of DBPs Class of 2022. 

Alvarado should help make up for the loss of rising senior LB Booker.

Who was the RB who also transferred to Depaul?