BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Thanks for mixup ....Do you know why masin transfered ?  How is he as a football player?

Word is that Prep offers him a better financial situation than joes. I heard he was getting first team reps regularly in the joes offense as a offensive guard. for a sophomore that’s impressive 

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

For normal people, it's not all about football. Plus Duke's facilities are the worst in the ACC. 

Well that would suck to go to a school like duke and have horrible facilities. When you play a sport your goal is to go pro in it. When you realize you cant go pro for one reason or another step away from the sport and do what you gotta do

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL. That's unequivocally untrue. A free, quality education is Priority #1 for the large majority. 

I guess......idk usually when you play a sport you wanna compete with the best. The best are in the professional leagues. If you just want an education you can get that without the hours of week you dedicate to the sport. Makes life a whole lot easier 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

When you swam in college, did you do it to ultimately win an Olympic Medal? 

I knew I was never going to the Olympics which was one of the reasons I ultimately walked away from the sport. No reason to keep competing. It was taking up all my time and making me miserable. I also only went to college to swim.